KD X

lol, should have done it for the anniversary pair instead, better looking shoe. No idea why Nike picked the white/chrome to do something with it. 

Most are probably gonna return the shoe if they don't get the box set, I know I would if I bought the shoe and no signed box. 
Anniversary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Easy.

Off top if I don't get the special box and autograph then I'm returning... Nikes return policy is 30 days worn or unworn ... so nothing to lose here tbh

I might even return and keep the pins since they all come with it...

Now the question is will it be tip off that he steps on the court or after the player intros or shoot around ???

The odds of one of us getting that signed box is slim too non! Better off playing the lottery... lol

Like I said nothing to lose.. if you don't get the special box autograph return.. if you get it you eat ...

I'm curious to know what's so appealing about the special box. Resell value?

Last edited:
either that or I know some people are just really into collector's editions of things, want the deluxe editions, etc.

There's always those people who get the special boxes that we can't get.....

Effects
smokin.gif

...because some people really, like REALLY, wanna be able to say they got something nobody else has. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Its meaningless, especially if they dont even want the shoe. ...which they probably dont because the shoe is available elsewhere

We have a better chance at getting something signed somewhere here around the Bay.

Last edited:
Off top if I don't get the special box and autograph then I'm returning... Nikes return policy is 30 days worn or unworn ... so nothing to lose here tbh

I might even return and keep the pins since they all come with it...

Now the question is will it be tip off that he steps on the court or after the player intros or shoot around ???

Of course it'll be tip off at 6pm PST. Says in the snkrs description. When the game officially starts.

Nike return policy is more than 30 days. I returned Jordan's 2 years after purchase. Lol.

Last edited:
Got my Anniversary pair in the mail from SNKRS yesterday. I like them even more in person, but these big fat laces are hilarious.

The only thing that makes me nervous is that the swoosh isn't stitched, it's a sticker of some kind. After somebody posted a picture of a swoosh peeling off on a pair already, it makes me nervous that the same thing is going to happen. Might return them and wait for a better colorway.

Im not expecting a better colorway tbh. Im happy with my pair and will prob be my only kd x since theyre not good performers

I'm definitely a collector of memorabilia so the special box with an autograph peaks my interest. Wouldn't want it for resell but as a collectors item it would be nice to add to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom