KD X

They look dope to me. Like an improved 9 with more casual appeal like the other poster said.

They're okay. Looks just like the 9, 9 was okay but cw selection was disappointing. All of KD's good cws for the past 3/4 years were all PEs

Looks like another sketch of the 9 :lol:

They look like an improvement of the 9, like a combo of the regular and elite versions.

I dont get the "KD 9 low" comments .. like the 9 isnt the same height as this one.

Yes they kinda look like the 9s, but EVERY Nike sig looks like the previous years just about. Hell the Kyrie hasnt changed at all besides a strap. Kobe didnt change too much between 6-8 and Brons been looking about the same especially the past 2

I dont get the "KD 9 low" comments .. like the 9 isnt the same height as this one.

Yes they kinda look like the 9s, but EVERY Nike sig looks like the previous years just about. Hell the Kyrie hasnt changed at all besides a strap. Kobe didnt change too much between 6-8 and Brons been looking about the same especially the past 2
Actually the Kyrie 2 looks completely different than the 1 and 3. Kobe 6-8 had the same overall shape but still looked different. LeBron 14 looks drastically different from the 13. If anything, you can say that the LeBron 12 and 13 are similar but that's only because of the use of posite and hex zoom. These look just like KD9 elite, that's why everyone is saying that.

hopefully not has narrow as the 9's. fit didnt work for me
Don't KDs in general have a narrow fit?

I remember picking up the KD 8 V8s shortly after they dropped and I couldn't even get my foot completely in.

I like the look of the KD Xs BTW. Don't think I'll cop any because KDs in general aren't meant for my wide feet.

Actually the Kyrie 2 looks completely different than the 1 and 3. Kobe 6-8 had the same overall shape but still looked different. LeBron 14 looks drastically different from the 13. If anything, you can say that the LeBron 12 and 13 are similar but that's only because of the use of posite and hex zoom. These look just like KD9 elite, that's why everyone is saying that.

You said all of that just to say what i said pretty much. Theyre gonna look simliar

You said all of that just to say what i said pretty much. Theyre gonna look simliar
I guess I was confused by what you said. You said that they all always look like the previous ones. Usually some just share a similar silhouette but that's about it. Let's just agree to disagree. :lol:

Im sick of the sock shoes man

Gimmie a nice big jordan 13 lookin tounge

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sick of the sock shoes man

Gimmie a nice big jordan 13 lookin tounge

I just want a full free standing tongue, not this bootie s***

Theyre doing this across all theyre shoes, i hate it. Especially in baseball cleats

I just want a full free standing tongue, not this bootie s***

Theyre doing this across all theyre shoes, i hate it. Especially in baseball cleats

This current iteration of Nike is only concerned with keeping manufacturing costs down - hence the seamless, one piece, low top shoes. :smh:

Last edited:
From SN. I likem. WIll cop a dark CW when they drop. Unless the fit gets even worse. 9s in 1/2 size down worked really well for me for support, but the elites were way to narrow.

Hoping for better lateral support, traction, and a fit that isn't extremely narrow like the elite 9s. We'll see 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom