KD X

C-6-PIiXoAkGF8J.jpg:large
I can dig it 

@jayzrdead  can u mess with this pic at all ??

Last edited:
Here's a snapshot from the video I posted. You can see the traction pattern is completely different from that on the KD 9.

Should be better traction than the 9. Hope it's Kobe 9 level or even Kyrie 2 from the looks of it.

Last edited:
why o why couldn't just put FULL LENGTH ZOOM? whyy

i like the look of them tho. but not the articulated zoom crap. it hurts my foot the way I plant off the floor

Last edited:
lets not bash Ty for his opinion, we all have different taste and this is the first colorway. for some silly reason when the first pic always come out bad angles and bad colorways always shows first

If Nike used the EXACT same zoom unit, does it mean the KD X's are going to pop as well? I'm half joking of course since I have the Preheats and Aunt Pearls and neither has popped yet. *knocks on wood*

View media item 2424398
View media item 2424715
I like the 10 better than the 9.
The one thing i did not like about the 9 was the tounge...i felt it was too high.

10 is much better

The way the lacing is in the 10..shoulda BEEN done with a sock shoe. (Dunno if it has)

It almost looks like an air max lifestyle shoe.

I think i understand why donjuan said wat he said.

Imagine these on ya feet and looking down....cozy boi 8)

Theyre as loose or restraining as you want them to be.

Last edited:
it looks like a chopped version of the kd ix elite.

i guess they arent too bad. its not like the kobe line evolved too much after the 4 (as far as aesthetics)

Last edited:
It's like they went back in and made the 9 better lol

i'm cool with it 

Last edited:
Some things were changed but i still see these beung better with color.
PS: The PG was changed for the better from the first pair I saw.

Last edited:

Here's a snapshot from the video I posted. You can see the traction pattern is completely different from that on the KD 9.
I bet they ditched the connection between the toe section and the rest of the unit completely to resolve the popping issue.

Back
Top Bottom