KD X

So are these difficult to get your foot into as the 9's were and no I don't have wide feet...

Take pics!
nerd.gif
Here are pics I took, along with some on-feet with yellow laces which I am keeping on the shoe.

Here are pics I took, along with some on-feet with yellow laces which I am keeping on the shoe.

View media item 2453888

View media item 2453890

View media item 2453891

View media item 2453892
View media item 2453895
View media item 2453897

Those have to be the baggiest tech fleece joggers I've ever seen :lol: literally can't even see the bottom of them to tell they're joggers they're so big on you

Maroon sweatpants with light blue shoes and yellow laces are a no-go too my man

All the tech fleece joggers i have are the same size.

No idea why the maroon ones are like that but they were $24 at Nike clearance so can't complain too much.

As for the color combo. I'm not the one to match colors. I'm the dude that hates matching tee with kicks.

I guess I'm probably dressed like a clown with all the colors i'm wearing. Fine with me. I don't gotta please anyone but myself in what I wear.

Maybe I'm the only one but the names of these first 2 KDs bother me.
IMO
The Still KD should be the Anniversary (when I think Anniversary I think about white)
And the Anniversary should be the Still KD (The swoosh reps the teams his been on up to this point which makes KD, KD no matter what team he's on lol)

IMO
The Still KD should be the Anniversary (when I think Anniversary I think about white)
And the Anniversary should be the Still KD (The swoosh reps the teams his been on up to this point which makes KD, KD no matter what team he's on lol)
Yes you are the only one

Tried these one at the local store today, but didn't cop because of reviews on the traction..

I have a theory why the traction can be inconsistent according to Nightwing2303's review. The 9's pattern is multi-directional throughout, while the 10's is multi-directional in a few large areas. So if the 10's sole only partially hits the floor, and the pattern there isn't in the optimal direction for gripping against the floor, it will probably slide. Whereas the 9 will grip the floor no matter how it comes in contact with it. Perhaps a better compound will help, but I highly doubt it'll make a huge difference.

Otherwise overall comfort wasn't that much worse than the 9s to me, though one small complaint the laces get lodged into weirdly when laced tight.

I'm either gonna wait til there's a better compound for the traction, or just see how the elites are 
nerd.gif

In a drunken stupor on the train anxious to get to the crib to see these jawns that finally came from BAIT.

More excited about these than my passport in the mail for vacation starting Sunday [emoji]128513[/emoji].

IMO
I dig that, especially the case for the Still KD swoosh interpretation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom