KD X

Can nike just release the ID for these already really want to make either a G1 colorway or a slate night colorway 

is it too early to rank these? Theres a strong vibe that these are the best looking KD's ever

I do like the 7's, 6's and 4's tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really disappointed about hearing of the performance aspect of these. The 9s are one of my favorite to hoop in of all time, prett
Tried these one at the local store today, but didn't cop because of reviews on the traction..

I have a theory why the traction can be inconsistent according to Nightwing2303's review. The 9's pattern is multi-directional throughout, while the 10's is multi-directional in a few large areas. So if the 10's sole only partially hits the floor, and the pattern there isn't in the optimal direction for gripping against the floor, it will probably slide. Whereas the 9 will grip the floor no matter how it comes in contact with it. Perhaps a better compound will help, but I highly doubt it'll make a huge difference.

Otherwise overall comfort wasn't that much worse than the 9s to me, though one small complaint the laces get lodged into weirdly when laced tight.

I'm either gonna wait til there's a better compound for the traction, or just see how the elites are :nerd:

The kd 9s are my main shoe for my league games and they are turning out to be one of my favorite all time playing shoes. I wanted the Kd X s to keep the fly knit, full zoom and $150 pricing point features like the Kd 9, but I am so disappointed to hear what Nightwing and the dudes at weartesters have said so far about the inferior performance aspects of the shoe. Concentric circle traction patterns have historically been some of the worst in my personal experience when it comes to performance. Nike should just do the sharp jagged herringbone traction pattern that you see on the kyrie shoes for all their bball line.

is it too early to rank these? Theres a strong vibe that these are the best looking KD's ever

I do like the 7's, 6's and 4's tho.
These pull top rank for me too. 6s are wavy AF but I only got one pair largely because of the cheap feeling and weird fit.

View media item 2454444
Tried to edit the pic to get close to the real color as maybe my camera or the the paleness makes these look gray.

Either way :pimp:. Think I'll try out the yellow laces.

I'm trippin but I can never figure out how to tie my laces this neat :lol: your lace job looks perfect, with the bunny ears going side to side...whenever I do mine, they're lopsided or go to one side [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I want to see a darker colored (navy, black) sole on these guys.

So far the ones the we've seen that are out or coming out soon haven been Light or white sole.

The issue i ran into going TTS is the outer part by the pinky toe has this semi-hard panel that was pushing up against my pinky with every step. I had to go up .5

But y'all on-court reviews arent sounding too good :smh:

The issue i ran into going TTS is the outer part by the pinky toe has this semi-hard panel that was pushing up against my pinky with every step. I had to go up .5

But y'all on-court reviews arent sounding too good :smh:
But as casual shoes these are fire

Yeah no lockdown and no traction... no bueno, gonna be casual for me. See yall in the 11 thread [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I dont know how KD was ballin in these tbh

Still don't get why the swoosh was only glued on the anniversary pair, is the white/chrome the same as well? I didn't inspect when I saw in person.

Nike should have stitched it on, hopefully, they do for future colors. 

Still don't get why the swoosh was only glued on the anniversary pair, is the white/chrome the same as well? I didn't inspect when I saw in person.

Nike should have stitched it on, hopefully, they do for future colors. 
When I get my limited signed pair i will let you know.. eta is june 7

Back
Top Bottom