KD X

i read that the pins were supposed to come separate?

Fans who purchase through this interactive experience will all receive a pin set that represents what “Still KD” means. This will be sent out to separate from the shoes. Moreover, those who participate will have a chance to get 1 of 10 exclusive signed boxes designed and painted by Shawn Barber who is doing our oil paintings for the finals as well.

Also makes it seem like the exclusive signed box may be a separate thing as well.. but who knows.

Both of those shirts are dope but Id only wear the bottom. While I do enjoy watching the warriors play, I'm not an actually fan.

Last edited:
Shirts available at NikeSF
DBp1-RgUIAEFTam.jpg:large

DBp1-RfVwAAgrvb.jpg:large

May have to cop both.

i read that the pins were supposed to come separate?

Fans who purchase through this interactive experience will all receive a pin set that represents what “Still KD” means. This will be sent out to separate from the shoes. Moreover, those who participate will have a chance to get 1 of 10 exclusive signed boxes designed and painted by Shawn Barber who is doing our oil paintings for the finals as well.

Also makes it seem like the exclusive signed box may be a separate thing as well.. but who knows.
The way I read it is that everyone will get pins and everyone will get a box, but the box is randomly selected from ten designs that they have. 

I received a random tracking number from Nike basketball group today on my ups app. Already had tracking for the Kds and haven't ordered anything since.

Last edited:
man i havent bought a kd since ol boy went all anakin last summer...i  passed on coppin 6 pair of 9s for 50 dollars each

I received a random tracking number from Nike basketball group today on my ups app. Already had tracking for the Kds and haven't ordered anything since.

I received a tracking too and it weighs 1lb. Must be the pins... still going to return my pair though

Rocking tomorrow at work to rub it in all my warrior haterz. Can't wait. These anniversaries are nice

Back
Top Bottom