KD X

giphy.gif

View media item 2456423

Last edited:
These are not "ballin" shoes they are more casual... I'm sure kd got a player mold of his foot to make it work for him.. but for the peasants like the rest of us we are going to have trouble hooping in these

Its not surprising considering it didnt seem like they made any adjustments to the sole. Must not have been a concern for KD otherwise it would have been fixed.

These are not "ballin" shoes they are more casual... I'm sure kd got a player mold of his foot to make it work for him.. but for the peasants like the rest of us we are going to have trouble hooping in these
Who in their right mind would want to play ball in a shoe that's made for ball ?

Who in their right mind would want to play ball in a shoe that's made for ball ?

Lol, repped.

I may be too old, but I really don't see the casual appeal of wearing these or the Kd 9 (which I own and love) regularly. The full zoom and lace setup won't work as well with casual attire as a pair of Vans, chucks or old school Jordan's, IMHO. But I feel this way about a majority of high performance basketball shoes on the market today. (except the Kobe 11 elites).

Last edited:
I don't think those special shirts drop at Niketown SF. Last even like that was the golden air one.

They only had that shirt for free at the event. Never sold it in the stores.

Need me a shirt like that. But don't wanna pay resell prices. Lol

wait for real size down?

I'm 12.5/13

I got a 12 in the 9s, they are a little tight, took some getting used to, breaking in, would probably like a 12.5 but anyway the 12 is good now and I enjoy it

12 in the elite fits me a little longer. Pretty perfect

Today I try on 11.5 in the X just because they didn't have a 12 and low and behold the damn things fit like my KD 9 size 12 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was super surprised. Might just be me tho

I was able to scoop the Anniversary X's at NikeSF last week, however, they only had a 11 left and I am normally a size 10.5. I got it hoping, it could swing it since I can go both 10.5/11 and got damn they are too big. Was thinking of buying a thicker insole, but I am not sure if that will do the trick lol

Lol, repped.

I may be too old, but I really don't see the casual appeal of wearing these or the Kd 9 (which I own and love) regularly. The full zoom and lace setup won't work as well with casual attire as a pair of Vans, chucks or old school Jordan's, IMHO. But I feel this way about a majority of high performance basketball shoes on the market today. (except the Kobe 11 elites).
If people can get away with wearing any boost model this should be fine

I hope that the first post on this thread keeps being updated with release dates /photos etc. The KD9 thread and all the kobe threads are super useful on page1

Lol, repped.

Certain color ways of the KD9s were amazing casually plus the comfort was A1, truly was a classic shoe in my eyes.

wait for real size down?
He's been wearing the wrong size 
ohwell.gif

Lol, repped.

You're definitely too old

roll.gif

Or it's just not your style 
Certain color ways of the KD9s were amazing casually plus the comfort was A1, truly was a classic shoe in my eyes.
Agreed

I went TTS and I wouldn't go anything less personally

A lot of these threads are filled with people giving sizing advice and don't know their true size.

The X is TTS. I wore a half size up in the 9. So the X, you can say I "sized down." Whatever you wear in Jordan retros, that's where you start with the X if you can't try them on.

I also agree that the 9 is a classic. Perfect shoe for shorts and sweats. I just hate breaking in that mid foot fuse. Gonna try and hunt down a pair of USA.

Last edited:
I was so excited when i saw my box was 4.5 pounds then it arrived and it was a huge box.

I thought for sure I got the special box.

H E L L  N O , not even the stupid pins

returning to Nike right now.

Last edited:
I was so excited when i saw my box was 4.5 pounds then it arrived and it was a huge box.

I thought for sure I got the special box.

H E L L  N O , not even the stupid pins

returning to Nike right now.

Did you order the night of the first game? From SNKRS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom