KD X

I like the beefy laces. Could be my first KD since the 6.
Seat Pleasant 
smokin.gif

They should've saved that berry colorway on the 9 elites for the X. Would've been an impact as a first colorway. LeBron X Crown Jewel status.

It's probably the white pair that leaked because Kyrie has a white/chrome releasing the next day

Last edited:
It's probably the white pair that leaked because Kyrie has a white/chrome releasing the next day

Hopefully it's like the 9 where the first colorway shown in pics wasn't released (that black multi pair)...I'm not too impressed with the white but other CWs could be nice.

Just got mine in today they are pretty nice. The shoe is really easy to get on foot and they fit TTS for me. I wore an 11.5 in the 9's and have an 11.5 in the 10's. They do not have that long feeling the 9s had. The ribbed areas on the tongue and over the top of foot are pretty stretchy hence it actually being a cakewalk to slip on. The knit is stiffer than the regular 9's and either has the threading in it like the kobe 11s had or is backed for more support. Here are some shots of them real quick. I am going to wear them around today and see how they feel cushioning wise and whatnot, I will update that info later today

side shot

top where tongue is

Photo of connection bridge between toe zoom and rest of bag

KD 9 Bridge for comparison

I would label my foot as normal with a higher instep. They feel less restricted than the 9 in the forefoot to me. the middle of the shoe is very stretchy. here is a picture of the shoe by itself and one with my hand in a fist in the midfoot. 

I would label my foot as normal with a higher instep. They feel less restricted than the 9 in the forefoot to me. the middle of the shoe is very stretchy. here is a picture of the shoe by itself and one with my hand in a fist in the midfoot. 
View media item 2427696
View media item 2427697

Look really good in these pics. Just need a not white based colorway and im in. Time will tell if they fixed the zoom problem.

Last edited:
Alright wore these doing some running around today. First impression when you put the shoe on is how easy it is compared to the 9 to get on. the lined part of the knit is stretchy like an adidas pk nmd or UB 3.0. The step in bounce is not as soft as i remember the 9 being but it softens very quickly and feels like the 9. The best way i can describe the feel of the shoe is like a sock with laces if that makes sense. I have no hot spots whatsoever in the shoe and the heel lockdown for me is way better than the regular 9s. I have not tried on a 9 elite nor purchased one but will pick up a flip the switch possibly on discount down the line. here are some on foot shots of the shoe from today, forgive me for them being not too good my shoe photography skills need a step up. I am happy to answer any ? you may have about them, just know i have not played basketball in them yet but will hopefully soon! Also I have looked at the entire shoe and there is not a single 35 anywhere on it branding is very discreet 

Last edited:
Seeing the shoes before seeing this post:

Will he the best KD to date AND will go down as one of the top 15 Nike ever. It's a really good looking shoe.

Was a riot, just because I knew what kind of comments were going to come after the pics hit the thread :lol:

You mentioned changes being made Ty, but do you still feel as strongly about them as you did about what you initially saw?

I'm a fan, and prefer them over the IXs for reasons others have mentioned. I'll keep my eye out for a colorway that catches my eye on discount.

Nike getting lazy :smh:

Idk how some of you can approve this

Whe. I saw pictures I thought it was the elite 9 :smh:

I feel like this is what the 9 elite should have been and did something else special with the 10. Hopefully that's the plan for the 11..

Just watched that a little while ago. Disappointed to hear they went with tpu strands in the flyknit and the hardened flyknit in the toe like the kobe 9. I sold my elite kobe Xis cause of them being stiff.

Pic right here did it for me

View media item 2428073
Almost look like a runner if not for the high tounge

Look better than any nike sig this year

Will wait for multi flyknit to match with everything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom