KD X

Does anybody else feel like Nike always gets lazy with their 10th model because 11 is such a revered number in sneaker culture? I always feel like they save they're actual new design/tech for their 11 models.

LeBron X was a zoom version of the LeBron 8
Kobe X was a remix of the Kobe 9
KD X is a remix of the 9 elite

Just like every 2 model has a strap, I see your patterns Nike.

How? They look just like the KD 9 Elite. They're way too unoriginal.

The lacing system LOOKS similar but its completely different

Like i said previously...the way the laces are on the X, is like perfect for a sock type shoe.

The cut is also different.

They do look a little similar but i think the minor dufferences make these much more desireable.

And of course these have more casual appeal than any version of the 9

IMHO

loved the 9 but could never find a colorway I liked enough to cop. Like the 10's even more; hope nike gives us some decent colorways this time around

Happy to read the X is easier to put on than the 9. Still and always is a ***** to put on and to take off.

My metal shoe horn sort of makes it easier. But still a hassle. I think I stretched some ankle ligaments taking them off once.

I really like the white pair but already surpassed my sneaker quota for this quarter.

Wonder how nightwing got a pair early? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

There's also a member here who got an early pair from eBay on the last page, and a StreetGearNYC video recently posted for the Pure $ IVs show they got their stock already as well; Nike seems to be getting shipments out sooner than later.

didn't think everyone would be on board with a plain all white color way. usually all white basketball kicks get hated on and passed

Those look like they are stretched to the max. Could end up being a design flaw, but obviously not the shoe for him.

Lace eyelets down to the sole ruin it for me. Maybe that's why that one picture looks like dude's foot above is being strangled beyond compression.

As stated by others, looks like a recycled KD 9 Elite or what it should have been.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom