keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

A whole bunch of my friends were asking how the hell in grand central with it full of people did John wick kill people

I’m pretty sure it’s to show how careless human beings are of other things going on

Homeless people and strangers die all the time in crowded subways and nobody bats an eye

IMO John wick 3 was a masterpiece
Entertaining the whole way

It is kinda crazy how differently he is viewed compared to before he did the Wick movies. His monotone delivery and how he wasn’t a good actor or portrayed emotion or range made him the subject of jokes.

He’s always been in good movies though. I’m a fan of Point Break, Speed, Constantine, Sweet November, A Walk In The Clouds, Dracula, The Devil’s Advocate, Knock Knock, The Replacements, Hardball.
Dude you cant forget The Lake House, it goes hard.

giphy.gif

Ok good. After the ending it had me guessing what direction the series was heading. Thought this would be the last and I'm glad it's not

Reactions: Ube
seen it today and it was :pimp: audience was hella into it even in the small theatre that i watched it in
just mad that i couldn't watch it in dolby cinema since i was sick all last week

halle berry's part and the knife throwing scenes :pimp:
the scenes with the horses :lol:

Last edited:
1 gripe I had is that when it’s gun fu I get it, he’s unstoppable. But they gotta chill on making wick this master martial artist when he’s really not and relies heavily on throws. They act like dude can take a thousabd punches and be thrown around like crazy but 1 flip from him and your done

Ok good. After the ending it had me guessing what direction the series was heading. Thought this would be the last and I'm glad it's not
Really, it had you guessing? The plots are all the same in the movies. John is either angry or killing people for survival. It’s not gonna change in the next 1. He’s either going to be going after Winston or directly against the high table. Will be entertaining tho

i hope this time he gets more than a days rest at least :lol:

it would be funny if 4 continues exactly at the end of 3 and morpheus just gives him some guns and dude just steps out and starts another killing spree

Reactions: Ube
Bronn :smh:

Wo der if Wick ever drank Halles water

Still wan a know what Johns impossible task was

Horse kicks reminded me of RDR2

1 gripe I had is that when it’s gun fu I get it, he’s unstoppable. But they gotta chill on making wick this master martial artist when he’s really not and relies heavily on throws. They act like dude can take a thousabd punches and be thrown around like crazy but 1 flip from him and your done

Really, it had you guessing? The plots are all the same in the movies. John is either angry or killing people for survival. It’s not gonna change in the next 1. He’s either going to be going after Winston or directly against the high table. Will be entertaining tho

the dude was close to dead and barely walked out alive... i didnt have doubt he would live it out but the way the series turned out from all the interviews with the directors and actors it made it seem like it was a trilogy and thats it.... nothing after...

Halle dont know :smh: I'd drink her bath water so some backwash in a bottle from her is a treat for me :evil:

The way I see it what happened in Parabellum opened the door for 5 more movies.

Even if he's killing high table members in the next movie with the Bowery king, he made the deal with the man above the table to stay in the game until the day he dies.

Kinda guarantees he won't be excommunicated again.

Also I think they need to touch on a bit who the hell these spies are or informants for the high table or if ppl just a part of this are just snitching.

The Adjudicator knew everything with no investigation. Knew who to punish and for exactly what :lol: Either that or dudes are giving daily reports of what they do and snitching on thenselves.

If she wasnt just in ny she could've easily went to Casablanca and punish Sophia too for helping him.

Low-key Sophia should get a spinoff. Clear story with her daughter and John and hiding her away fron this life.

Back
Top Bottom