keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

You obviously it’s a level of respect there. Wick shows it too by letting them live.. it’s all apart of that world.

And the only thing that was crazy unrealistic was the fall at the end.

The armor actually working on bad guys. Making sure to show all the reloading.. and also with wick being able to take a lot of damage and but when he hits somebody they stay down. Obviously his hits are more effective and he had a higher threshold for pain, that’s why he is who he is.

that was raid level

Yoooo that was exactly what came to mind, like that type of choreography was NEXT level...The Raid is without a doubt the GOAT when it comes to fight choreo, that first scene came really close to it, dude caught like 10 knife throws to his body...insane...

Im still hoping TMNT gets a proper reboot, they keep the practical suits from the 90’s and polish them with some CGI, make it Rated R and hire the same choreographers and actors from The Raid to play the turtles...LORD

They missed a hell of an opportunity not casting CAM for the role of shorty from the High table...lmaoo it legit looks like they casted someone with her same demeanors...

Movie was lit....i love how dude doesn’t have unlimited amo and they actually count shots in a clip...the one thing that bothered me is how during a gun fight, this dude Johnathan goes overkill on some randoms, Like the dude he wasted like 5 12 gauge shots, after he blew half his face off...lmao

CAM could still be casted.

would've been dope to see her as the Adjudicator or even Halle's role(not a knock on Halle because she was GREAT)

character from the high table would be great.

part of me wants it and the other half is asking if they go get CAM
will I be clamoring for Hugo Weaving to show up

End it with Carrie Ann Moss. Either she can be Johns new girl or the on the kills him. Killer CAM...if you will.

CAM could still be casted.

would've been dope to see her as the Adjudicator or even Halle's role(not a knock on Halle because she was GREAT)

character from the high table would be great.

part of me wants it and the other half is asking if they go get CAM
will I be clamoring for Hugo Weaving to show up

Lmaoooo yo that **** would be Epic...lmao

Imagine if the adjudicator was CAM and the Elder was Hugo and they kept that under wraps...lmao

Finally watching this tonight. :lol:

The first 10 minutes will give you an idea of the ride you about to get on...lmao

My dudes I was legit exhausted of all the killing John, Sophia and those German Shepards put in...had me like enough man...this tew much!

Saw it Sunday. Had both dudes from the raid movies, penguin from Gotham, Mr Kaplan from the Blacklist

I def can see them casting Trinity and calling it a day

What no way this is close to being over...

They can always save John for a film 10-20 years later.

What no way this is close to being over...

They can always save John for a film 10-20 years later.

These dudes are building a whole universe, i doubt the inclusion of Sophia and the vague backstory isn’t something that they didn’t do on purpose for a possible movie of them and what happened...the issue here is the age of these actors and the fact that these roles are actually physically taxing as you can see by the amounts of training they do to prepare, however they can probably recast younger actors to pull off prequels....this movie is gonna go deeper than F&F specially because this universe is far more interesting than “family” and “heist”

The Continental and High Table etc. definitely is good world building that is going to be an expandable universe but F&F was based on the characters and "Family" not so much world building

These dudes are building a whole universe, i doubt the inclusion of Sophia and the vague backstory isn’t something that they didn’t do on purpose for a possible movie of them and what happened...the issue here is the age of these actors and the fact that these roles are actually physically taxing as you can see by the amounts of training they do to prepare, however they can probably recast younger actors to pull off prequels....this movie is gonna go deeper than F&F specially because this universe is far more interesting than “family” and “heist”

thought wick 3 was ok, thought 1 and 2 were better

story was very meh, action stuff was cool, but feel like in some situations they dragged. it was still awesome

wish they did more with halle berry character tho

i need me some of those dogs

Back
Top Bottom