keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

I wonder if they got the same fight choreography from the raid movies? Good to see these guys on the big screen in hollywood movies though.

Reactions: Ube
Several people could have offed him and they went with the cliche “go get up let’s fight” bs

That super annoyed me especially when he fought dude from The Raid

My thoughts exactly but my girl says "That why it's a movie". The two dudes had him as well as Iron Chef at the end. John Wick could've been wicked and that would be that. However it was a dam good movie and I can get over that.

Gonna be like the F&F franchise the way it keeps doubling in money. Gonna start getting spin-offs 8 movies deep like how they did "Hobbs & Shaw"

Keanu getting old af tho.

A Halle Berry prequel would be easy to do. Or a young prime Wick would be INSANE! Just have 30-40 minutes how he got in and all then goes and ask to get out and the rest of the movie is the impossible task

Gonna be like the F&F franchise the way it keeps doubling in money. Gonna start getting spin-offs 8 movies deep like how they did "Hobbs & Shaw"

I like how they continue to expand but I don't think this can go on nearly as long as F&F plans too.

I like how they continue to expand but I don't think this can go on nearly as long as F&F plans too.
F&F went in a totally different direction at like the 5th movie. Less of a car emphasis. I feel like the JW people know their audience but if the money talks I'm sure they can expand it beyond the High Table stuff. It's early to say without knowing what happens in the 4th but as long as the money well is there, anything can happen in Hollywood.

Sidenote, just saw Keanu is gonna be in Hobbs and Shaw. What a coincidence :lol:

Wick 4 - May 21 2021
giphy.gif

Theres been a TV series on The Continental in development for Starz (shooting this year). Keanu expected to have a cameo.

Also a flick called The Ballerina, not sure its been greenlit yet, but if you seen Chapter 3. You know what the title will be alluding too.

this movie was DOPE! the knife fight in the hallway :wow: :lol:, the book kill, NINJAS!! i'm glad to see mad dog in this, hope they bring other great fighters from other franchises.
would really like to see Boyka again:
giphy.gif

Good lord that sh was intense.. and I get why people say they closed their eyes

I need to watch again just for certain parts.. but part 4 going be insane

Dude was looking rough in some of the running scenes

But easily, at least to me, wick > FF

Was curious to see ole girl from billions get down

Seen this in Dolby Cinema today and it was fire, the knife throwing scene against those asian assassins was a raid level fight scene, great to see Mad Dog from the raid

They set the tone right off bat with the fight vs Boban in the library, Boban first fighter i seen in movie taller than Kareem

Halle Berry had those 2 Belgian Malinois dogs in body armor putting in work, she trained them herself which is why they were so in sync during the scene

Besides the action, the john wick franchise has great world building to me that we see more of with each movie, got to see that he was from Belarus originally and trained in Sambo growing up. Can't wait til Starz gets the tv show based on the Continental out, especially now that we see there are other Continentals like the 1 Halle ran in Casablanca

Visuals in Dolby Cinema were amazing, all the shots in both NYC and Casablanca were A1

So many tv characters of mine in this 1 from Taylor Mason, Bronn, Penguin

Went from just gun fu to dog fu, horse fu and motorcycle fu

Bowery King a hard dude to kill, thought he was for sure dead when Iron Chef gave him those 7 slices

Wonder if Common or any of these cats from the Raid comes back for part 4

Also, I need to rewatch to fully appreciate how and where I'd rank the movies in the series

Back
Top Bottom