Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't like coconuts.
Word

Besides these taste WAY better
Keebler-Fudge-Grassh.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those look good as hell, too bad I'm not high enough to buy 100packs of those from the store.
Edit where do you buy these at? I'm in cali

Those look good as hell, too bad I'm not high enough to buy 100packs of those from the store.
Edit where do you buy these at? I'm in cali

Why did you post this?

I indulge in Samoa's guilt free since it's a one time a year binge. If these things are remotely close to Samoas...damn, diabetes here I come.

Why did you post this?

I indulge in Samoa's guilt free since it's a one time a year binge. If these things are remotely close to Samoas...damn, diabetes here I come.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Why did you post this?

It'll be understandable

Why did you post this?

It'll be understandable

Why did you post this?

It'll be understandable

Why did you post this?

It'll be understandable

Back
Top Bottom