Keep it 100

This morning. My mom told me I needed a biopsy to figure out what this mass is in my right lung. Prayers would be appreciated, NT.

Uh 

When i was in Jail and kept thinking about my mom, dad and little sister and seeing my mom & sister cry when they'd come visit me .... 
tired.gif

Also, that new Tyler Perry movie, Madea's Big Happy Family. Yeah i know yall hate him but when the mom died ... i cried. Cause idk what id do wen its my mom's time 
frown.gif

Uh 

When i was in Jail and kept thinking about my mom, dad and little sister and seeing my mom & sister cry when they'd come visit me .... 
tired.gif

Also, that new Tyler Perry movie, Madea's Big Happy Family. Yeah i know yall hate him but when the mom died ... i cried. Cause idk what id do wen its my mom's time 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This morning. My mom told me I needed a biopsy to figure out what this mass is in my right lung. Prayers would be appreciated, NT.

Prayer said. Sorry to hear that.

I shed a tear the other night at dinner when my step mom made a toast. She had some nice things to say to me and my wife, who, for a while, she did not like. Made a dude feel real good.

Sometimes I think about my little girls and get a little emotional too because I'm happy to have them in my life.

Prayer said. Sorry to hear that.

I shed a tear the other night at dinner when my step mom made a toast. She had some nice things to say to me and my wife, who, for a while, she did not like. Made a dude feel real good.

Sometimes I think about my little girls and get a little emotional too because I'm happy to have them in my life.

I called home and talked to my dad for a bit. Talked a little bit about the finals and my grades and stuff. There were a lot of silences while we each kept trying to find some way to stretch the convo out a little longer. It ended with him saying I should call more often. I hung up teary eyed.

It's been a week and I still haven't called again
30t6p3b.gif

I called home and talked to my dad for a bit. Talked a little bit about the finals and my grades and stuff. There were a lot of silences while we each kept trying to find some way to stretch the convo out a little longer. It ended with him saying I should call more often. I hung up teary eyed.

It's been a week and I still haven't called again
30t6p3b.gif

prayers sent man, hope everythings alright. 
I almost cried a couple weeks ago when I was driving with my mom but just couldnt bring myself to do it. Long story short I was talking to her about my recovery from ACL surgery I just had (3rd in 5 yrs) and was getting real down about it.

Besides that I don't even remember. Maybe when I went away for college..?

prayers sent man, hope everythings alright. 
I almost cried a couple weeks ago when I was driving with my mom but just couldnt bring myself to do it. Long story short I was talking to her about my recovery from ACL surgery I just had (3rd in 5 yrs) and was getting real down about it.

Besides that I don't even remember. Maybe when I went away for college..?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

6 weeks ago.......When I found out that a good friend of mine got shot twice (chest + head) outside a club while BREAKING UP a fight
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in detroit?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

6 weeks ago.......When I found out that a good friend of mine got shot twice (chest + head) outside a club while BREAKING UP a fight
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in detroit?

When my grandpa died a couple years ago, remember it like it was yesterday.

I was away at school, chillin with this JO and got a call from my mom saying what happnd.
told her I had to go and went to my room, couldnt stop crying man
frown.gif

tired.gif

When my grandpa died a couple years ago, remember it like it was yesterday.

I was away at school, chillin with this JO and got a call from my mom saying what happnd.
told her I had to go and went to my room, couldnt stop crying man
frown.gif

tired.gif

prayer said
-cried a few months ago for somethin stupid cause I was trippin off some medication
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

prayer said
-cried a few months ago for somethin stupid cause I was trippin off some medication
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

My breakup with my girlfriend of 9 years, back in February. 
frown.gif

Hard not to considering how long the relationship lasted.

damn thats a long time for a gf

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

My breakup with my girlfriend of 9 years, back in February. 
frown.gif

Hard not to considering how long the relationship lasted.

damn thats a long time for a gf

Good luck bro. 12-04-10. EXACTLY a year after my cat passed. Spent $3100 @ ASPCA only for him to still suffer and I ultimately had to euthanize him (
30t6p3b.gif
). That %@+ still hurts. Let's just say that I still have a scar on my hand for punching a hole in the wall @ the ASPCA.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Good luck bro. 12-04-10. EXACTLY a year after my cat passed. Spent $3100 @ ASPCA only for him to still suffer and I ultimately had to euthanize him (
30t6p3b.gif
). That %@+ still hurts. Let's just say that I still have a scar on my hand for punching a hole in the wall @ the ASPCA.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom