Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

Originally Posted by Noskey

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

Because 90% of people missed it:ohwell:sarcasm.

if they are lazy how would they have all our jobs? im just saying. My mom owns a bakery and helps alot of illegal mexicans with work and this one guy named Juan been in the states since he was 13 living on his own now dude has saved enough money to have his own house and business back in Mexico. I'm sure theres a bunch of mexicans that are lazy but thats with every race cant knock a mans hustle

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

if they are lazy how would they have all our jobs? im just saying. My mom owns a bakery and helps alot of illegal mexicans with work and this one guy named Juan been in the states since he was 13 living on his own now dude has saved enough money to have his own house and business back in Mexico. I'm sure theres a bunch of mexicans that are lazy but thats with every race cant knock a mans hustle

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

He was being sarcastic tho...

thanks for sharing though. It depends on what their goal is. Most of them want to build their own properties in Mexico, but after that its all up in the air if they decide not go back for a while.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

He was being sarcastic tho...

thanks for sharing though. It depends on what their goal is. Most of them want to build their own properties in Mexico, but after that its all up in the air if they decide not go back for a while.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Mexican farm workers plead 'Please Take Our Jobs!!'

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Facing growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, the United Farm Workers union is challenging Americans to take their labor-intensive, low-paying farm jobs.
As communities nationwide grapple with tenacious unemployment, migrant workers are often accused of stealing jobs from Americans. The union believes this accusation is without basis, and intends to demonstrate this with a newly-launched campaign called "Take Our Jobs."
"Farm workers do the work that most Americans are not willing to do," said union president Arturo Rodriguez in the announcement of the campaign.
At least half a million applicants are needed to replace the immigrant workforce, so the union has posted an online application for Americans who want to work on a farm.

Through its Web site, at www.takeourjobs.org, the union promises to connect applicants with farm jobs in their area.
Since June 24, at least 4,000 people have responded to the application, said Rodriguez. Some are serious responses and others are hate mail. "Only a few dozen have really followed through with the process," he said.
Most applicants quickly lose interest once the reality sinks in that these are back-breaking jobs in triple-digit temperatures that pay minimum wage, usually without benefits, according to the union. Some small farms are not required to pay minimum wage and in 15 states farms aren't required to offer workers' compensation.

Despite the dismal job market in the U.S., where the unemployment rate is 9.5% and 14.6 million people are out of work, there have been few takers.

"I think everybody in our society is pretty clear that the least desirable job in the U.S. is being a migrant farm worker," said Rob Williams, director of the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project. "If someone said to me, 'Here's a hazardous job and there's no worker's compensation,' I'd say, 'No thanks, It's kind of a no-brainer."
The Department of Agriculture counts nearly one million farm workers in the United States. According to the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project, 85% of farm workers are immigrants -- and up to 70% of them are illegal.

Rodriguez, the union president, said the campaign is meant to draw attention to the need for immigration reform, such as the so-called AgJobs bill currently held up in Congress. The bill would grant temporary legal status to immigrants, which would become permanent if they continue to work on farms for a specific period of time.

"If [members of Congress] can't do their job in passing the bill, then they should come work in the fields," he said.

Illegal workers are rich fodder for anti-immigration leaders such as Gov. Janice Brewer, R-Ariz., who told reporters in June that the "majority" of immigrants crossing the border from Mexico are smuggling drugs for cartels. The governor also signed into law requirements for state police to "determine the immigration status" of anyone under "reasonable suspicion" of being an illegal alien.

The Justice Department on Tuesday sued the state of Arizona to overturn its new immigration law.

The proponents for migrant farm workers insist that they help, not hinder, the U.S.

Williams said that if people who oppose immigration "got their wish and all the unauthorized people went home tomorrow, we would have a crisis. We wouldn't have anyone to pick the crops, milk the cows, or take care of the Christmas trees."
He added, "It may be the least desirable job, but it's the most important job for all of us, because we all eat."

The last figure I heard was something like only six have actually carried through with this.

beautiful idea.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Mexican farm workers plead 'Please Take Our Jobs!!'

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Facing growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, the United Farm Workers union is challenging Americans to take their labor-intensive, low-paying farm jobs.
As communities nationwide grapple with tenacious unemployment, migrant workers are often accused of stealing jobs from Americans. The union believes this accusation is without basis, and intends to demonstrate this with a newly-launched campaign called "Take Our Jobs."
"Farm workers do the work that most Americans are not willing to do," said union president Arturo Rodriguez in the announcement of the campaign.
At least half a million applicants are needed to replace the immigrant workforce, so the union has posted an online application for Americans who want to work on a farm.

Through its Web site, at www.takeourjobs.org, the union promises to connect applicants with farm jobs in their area.
Since June 24, at least 4,000 people have responded to the application, said Rodriguez. Some are serious responses and others are hate mail. "Only a few dozen have really followed through with the process," he said.
Most applicants quickly lose interest once the reality sinks in that these are back-breaking jobs in triple-digit temperatures that pay minimum wage, usually without benefits, according to the union. Some small farms are not required to pay minimum wage and in 15 states farms aren't required to offer workers' compensation.

Despite the dismal job market in the U.S., where the unemployment rate is 9.5% and 14.6 million people are out of work, there have been few takers.

"I think everybody in our society is pretty clear that the least desirable job in the U.S. is being a migrant farm worker," said Rob Williams, director of the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project. "If someone said to me, 'Here's a hazardous job and there's no worker's compensation,' I'd say, 'No thanks, It's kind of a no-brainer."
The Department of Agriculture counts nearly one million farm workers in the United States. According to the Migrant Farm Worker Justice Project, 85% of farm workers are immigrants -- and up to 70% of them are illegal.

Rodriguez, the union president, said the campaign is meant to draw attention to the need for immigration reform, such as the so-called AgJobs bill currently held up in Congress. The bill would grant temporary legal status to immigrants, which would become permanent if they continue to work on farms for a specific period of time.

"If [members of Congress] can't do their job in passing the bill, then they should come work in the fields," he said.

Illegal workers are rich fodder for anti-immigration leaders such as Gov. Janice Brewer, R-Ariz., who told reporters in June that the "majority" of immigrants crossing the border from Mexico are smuggling drugs for cartels. The governor also signed into law requirements for state police to "determine the immigration status" of anyone under "reasonable suspicion" of being an illegal alien.

The Justice Department on Tuesday sued the state of Arizona to overturn its new immigration law.

The proponents for migrant farm workers insist that they help, not hinder, the U.S.

Williams said that if people who oppose immigration "got their wish and all the unauthorized people went home tomorrow, we would have a crisis. We wouldn't have anyone to pick the crops, milk the cows, or take care of the Christmas trees."
He added, "It may be the least desirable job, but it's the most important job for all of us, because we all eat."

The last figure I heard was something like only six have actually carried through with this.

beautiful idea.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What some ignorant hispanics here dont understand is that this hate is not toward Mexicans its against all latinos. You think Bob from wisconsin knows the diference between me (guatemalan/argentinian) and Jorge (mexican).Nope. America is afraid the united states is becoming too "Latino"

��
 I'm half Portugese and half Indian, and both these ethnicities have some people who look Mexican/Latino, so I look 100% Mexican. I've experienced some minor @#$% from white people (which is hella stupid cause technically I'm white too 
laugh.gif
) but it's only happened a couple of times in my life since in the Bay Area the majority aren't like that. From my experience minorities treat Mexicans WAY worse though, especially Asians . I've had Chinese and Indian people be flat out racist to my face. One time I almost got kicked out of some Indian girl's party when she started shouting "I don't want you here if you're gonna have your little @#$@$@ cholo buddies showing up at my house"
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
Of course I explained what I really was but I had to leave since Iwas @#$@$@$ pissed off nonetheless 
My friend is from Spain and he gets @#$% about being Mexican too. Doesn't help that he has black hair and an accent 
laugh.gif

We don't care though cause Mexican girls appreciate that we look like one of them
devil.gif

pimp.gif
 Dudes who hate on Mexicans are missing out not only on their women but their hospitality and good nature as well. I don't know any illegal Mexican immigrants who are gangbangers 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What some ignorant hispanics here dont understand is that this hate is not toward Mexicans its against all latinos. You think Bob from wisconsin knows the diference between me (guatemalan/argentinian) and Jorge (mexican).Nope. America is afraid the united states is becoming too "Latino"

��
 I'm half Portugese and half Indian, and both these ethnicities have some people who look Mexican/Latino, so I look 100% Mexican. I've experienced some minor @#$% from white people (which is hella stupid cause technically I'm white too 
laugh.gif
) but it's only happened a couple of times in my life since in the Bay Area the majority aren't like that. From my experience minorities treat Mexicans WAY worse though, especially Asians . I've had Chinese and Indian people be flat out racist to my face. One time I almost got kicked out of some Indian girl's party when she started shouting "I don't want you here if you're gonna have your little @#$@$@ cholo buddies showing up at my house"
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
Of course I explained what I really was but I had to leave since Iwas @#$@$@$ pissed off nonetheless 
My friend is from Spain and he gets @#$% about being Mexican too. Doesn't help that he has black hair and an accent 
laugh.gif

We don't care though cause Mexican girls appreciate that we look like one of them
devil.gif

pimp.gif
 Dudes who hate on Mexicans are missing out not only on their women but their hospitality and good nature as well. I don't know any illegal Mexican immigrants who are gangbangers 
grin.gif

My best friends are Mexican. Me being African i know the struggle of getting papers.
Shoot give all illegal immigrants papers, would be fine by me.

My best friends are Mexican. Me being African i know the struggle of getting papers.
Shoot give all illegal immigrants papers, would be fine by me.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

��

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

��

all i know is that mexicans messed up the non-education job market.

back when blacks and whites had painting businesses and gardening businesses, there was a set bottom line priceing scale.
there were ethics. guys didnt undercut people. had to pay taxes. everyone was eating.
then a group of people who will do the same jobs for prices underneath the set standard because they: 1. dont give a @%*%, 2.need money badly and 3.are not from here and have no respect for the way things are done.
so you go from a real professional company who mowed your lawn for 25 to a guy who does it for 20.
then a guy undercuts him and does it for 10.
then a guy comes for 5.

and now you have a new guy who does it for 5.
now your neighbor finds out and he gets him to do it for 5.
then your neighborhood gets the 5 dollar guy.
now the set price to get your lawn mowed is 5 dollars forever.
now the gardening business is out of business.

do you get it now?

painting, fruit, auto repair... the list goes on of things that are now done for prices that are so absurd that they will never increase.

mexicans arent hated for just being mexican. its the collateral damage they create.

its sad that theyre being basically raped for labor, yet their "people" in america condone it and encourage it.
ive seen it first hand.

Olympic blvd and Los Angeles blvd in downtown LA. few min away from staples center.
there are atleast 20 buildings holding 100k mexican immigrants working for pennies.
packed like rats.
now if they were legal, that couldnt have went down.
but it seems like mexicans do not see this.
they accept it.

back when blacks and whites had painting businesses and gardening businesses, there was a set bottom line priceing scale.
there were ethics. guys didnt undercut people. had to pay taxes. everyone was eating.
then a group of people who will do the same jobs for prices underneath the set standard because they: 1. dont give a @%*%, 2.need money badly and 3.are not from here and have no respect for the way things are done.
so you go from a real professional company who mowed your lawn for 25 to a guy who does it for 20.
then a guy comes for 5.

do you get it now?

painting, fruit, auto repair... the list goes on of things that are now done for prices that are so absurd that they will never increase.

mexicans arent hated for just being mexican. its the collateral damage they create.

its sad that theyre being basically raped for labor, yet their "people" in america condone it and encourage it.
ive seen it first hand.

Olympic blvd and Los Angeles blvd in downtown LA. few min away from staples center.
there are atleast 20 buildings holding 100k mexican immigrants working for pennies.
packed like rats.
they accept it.

30t6p3b.gif
at me, i didn't even know what flag that was until i scrolled and saw the other pictures. i don't hate any group of people though, peace & love to all
smile.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at me, i didn't even know what flag that was until i scrolled and saw the other pictures. i don't hate any group of people though, peace & love to all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

roll.gif

They take your education too? That made no sense; A LAZY person TOOK a JOB from someone......i assumed lazy people didn't like to work. My mistake.

wow...that really went over your head

Originally Posted by MHT214

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

roll.gif

They take your education too? That made no sense; A LAZY person TOOK a JOB from someone......i assumed lazy people didn't like to work. My mistake.

wow...that really went over your head

Originally Posted by likethematrix

then a guy comes for 5.

do you get it now?

ive seen it first hand.

packed like rats.
they accept it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you seem to speak out of your rear end a lot

only Mexicans provide cheap labor in the US?
what about outsourcing?

laugh.gif

if mowing your lawn was $10, youd be complaining that it was too expensive
and if the Mexicans didnt begin charging $5, ANOTHER racial group would

ive noticed you dont like Mexicans

you speak from hate
30t6p3b.gif

it also seems like you have a problem with capitalism 
laugh.gif

yea i know, capitalism sucks when youre at the bottom of the pyramid

edit ** i know youre black and grew up getting punked by cholos

laugh.gif
at "20 building holding 100k Mexicans"

what about project buldings in Watts holding 150K blacks on welfare, no jobs, drug addicts, high percentage of deadbeat parents, broken homes, CONTRIBUTING ZERO to society?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then a guy comes for 5.

do you get it now?

ive seen it first hand.

packed like rats.
they accept it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you seem to speak out of your rear end a lot

only Mexicans provide cheap labor in the US?
what about outsourcing?

laugh.gif

if mowing your lawn was $10, youd be complaining that it was too expensive
and if the Mexicans didnt begin charging $5, ANOTHER racial group would

ive noticed you dont like Mexicans

you speak from hate
30t6p3b.gif

it also seems like you have a problem with capitalism 
laugh.gif

yea i know, capitalism sucks when youre at the bottom of the pyramid

edit ** i know youre black and grew up getting punked by cholos

laugh.gif
at "20 building holding 100k Mexicans"

what about project buldings in Watts holding 150K blacks on welfare, no jobs, drug addicts, high percentage of deadbeat parents, broken homes, CONTRIBUTING ZERO to society?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

laugh.gif
@ that part of his post being bold and underlined yet you still respond.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

laugh.gif
@ that part of his post being bold and underlined yet you still respond.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

likethematrix actually brought up some good points. I'm not saying I completely agree with what he said, but some of it was pretty legit. I really don't understand why you used so many emoticons...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif