Keep supporting LeBron ... Pretty cool story regarding my EX-Collection . . .

So I'm from Southern California.. I lost my house in the fires towards the end of Oct. Lost all my shoes, probably had a hundred pairs or so. Nothing toocrazy, would just usually go to the outlets and drop a few hundred and pick up whatever. But the shoes I did care about were my LeBrons. Never had anythingtoo crazy.. But I had pretty much every normal release in all colors, and plenty of each color, lol.

Like the 25.5.5 , The white and blue that first came out, had three of those.. (Think only 1000 or so) Birthdays, the brown suede (3s) .. Birthday 4s. All thelow tops. All years of the All stars in multiple pairs. All regular season colors and all that... You get the picture... think I had about 50 pairs ofLeBrons alone.

Anyway I emailed the Cavs cause I figured what the hell, I might as well give it a shot. LeBron seems like a good dude and he got so much cash I thought hecould lace me with hopefully my collection back, lol. So I explained to them my story and everything. Trust me, I know shoes arn't the most importantthing and what not. And of course there is much more important **%# that I lost, but still, I loved my LeBron collection and it did mean something to me. Also the thousands of dollars I spent/wasted was something too, lol. Anyways, I didnt hear anything for about a month and I was just thinking'Damn'... But then I finally got an email back a week or two ago.

The person I dealt with said in the email they were sorry and all that. And something along the lines of 'While we can not replace your full collection ofLeBron James Nike Shoes (LOL @ that), I was able to get you a pair of LeBrons personal shoes' .. Of course I was juiced as @*+! when I got the email, Icouldn't believe it! I didn't know if they meant some game worns or what, I had to email them back my address so they could send .. and today theyarrived.

Size 16, PE Red/Black 4's ... I know this isn't too impressive to some, cause I have seen some of the crazy LeBrons some of you guys have on this site(I always have envy'd!) But still, this is just dope, and I never thought I would be able to get my hands on some PE's or anything like that.. Ialways wondered how people did...? Obviously wish I still had my other 50 pairs .. But they will do!

img8125gi9.jpg

I'm sorry for you losing your house. But it is pretty dope that you got a personal pair of LeBron's kicks

hey man, sorry for your loss and that was a great story and hmmm.......great idea. *starts emailing all the nba teams with a sad story*

egnahc, sorry to hear you lost your house (and your collection). Great story though and very nice to see Lebron/the Cavs hooked you up.

kevin2nd wrote:

hey man, sorry for your loss and that was a great story and hmmm.......great idea. *starts emailing all the nba teams with a sad story*

Your pathetic
sick.gif

I bet i beat you to it
laugh.gif

thats bad to hear, but good you got a reinburstment for your dedication to Nike

I woulda asked for game-worn, signed pair, of every color
laugh.gif

jk

good story

one of the better stories ive heard, real heartfelt man. sounds like youre taking your experience in good stride. God bless.

Great story and good job by the person who handled your email at the Cavs organization. Keep your head up!

I am curious to see how's the situation in Diego right now? Is FEMA doing a better job than the no show in the Gulf coast?

I'm sorry for your loss man, but at least you still have your life which is irreplaceable.That's cool as hell how they sent you a pair of his PE's.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

roll.gif
Sadly enough, the same thought came to my mind too.
frown.gif

Thanks for all the responses crew.

As far as FEMA yea they gave a few gift cards, 100 bucks for walmart, 200 for salvation army (Gotta reup my vinyl collection, that was another big loss andtough/impossible to replace!) And they are paying to clear the lot, which is pretty pricey.

Wow you are a strong person, it takes a soldier to hold their head like you doin...ppl forget all these wordly possessions are just material at the end of theday...keep livin strong!

dang nice pick up...sorry to hear about what happened to your collection but more importantly you house...

Wow sorry to hear about what happened to your house but like everyone said be thankful that you have your life and didn't get hurt, but on the other hand Ilove those PEs been looking for a pair myself in my size. I just hope that this goodness of the Lebron/Cavs doesn't lead folks to start writing theirfavorite team or player lying to get something for free.

Yeah that is why I said I know there is much more important %%%! than just some shoes. Trust me I am thankful everyone is alive and all that. I'm not sureif some of these responses are sarcasm or what...? It's just a dope story on the Cavs part. Because lets be honest, LeBron probably doesn't even knowabout this, LOL. I've moved on since the day after it happened. I'm not whining about my loosing my %%%!, bottom line is I had a house to live in...Some don't even have that in our world.

^Positive attitude on your part is just great! And I'm glad FEMA is actually doing something this time around.

Sorry to hear about your loss...

Hope these PE's that you received from LeBron will cheer you up and start it again for you....

Always think Positive.

Back
Top Bottom