Kelis, Pregnant and Broke(Nas ain't giving her NAYTHING)

Originally Posted by stillmatic

black girl lost

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

How many times i told dudes on here that Nas has paper, just because he's not up there with the Jay's, Puff's, 50's and etc doesnt mean he doesnt have cake. For so long many on here talk as if Nas just on the brink of bankruptcy or something. I had a finance professor in the A whose firm deals with Nas' personal finance and told me many times that Nas' financial situation is in great standing. Nas has endorsement deals oversees that most never even heard of, he owns some lucrative real estate in Arizona and Jersey and so on.

Just because you not worth 200Million doesnt mean you broke....
not to mention all his albums have gone platinum or gold

plies.jpg

plies walks around wit all this monkey ++!* on and he's only had 3 gold albums..

^^^Because he has show money. Same thing with Lil Boosie, they are always touring.

His a big LOSER..should have never married her in the first place..Now she with child..They probly take him to the bank..I didnt really know Nas still had cashflow like that...90's money must have been saved...

MAN............AT THE END OF THE DAY, NAS GONNA BREAK SOME BREAD IF THATS HIS CHILD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yall acting like he has a CHOICE...the courts gonna make him give upsomething...

and she aint just some random one night stand tryna get $ off him..they were married for what SIX YEARS...
nerd.gif

Kelis says she's entitled to maintain the lifestyle to which she became accustomed during their marriage
Entitled? This bird is delusional. And like someone said she should have her own money.

"There were many expensive pieces [of jewelry] such as a princess-cut diamond tennis bracelet that was recently appraised for $190,000. My engagement ring is an approximately nine-carat cushion-cut diamond solitaire. I have numerous watches...such as Cartier, Rolex, Frank Muller and Chopard."
If she that broke why dont she sell off them jewels.

And something tells me there's more to it. You dont just decide you want a divorce from one day to the next. This usually comes from being unhappy for awhile. And why would you get pregnant if your unhappy with someone. Just seems like she got pregnant to get some of Nas money after she left him.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dunno y ya thought Nas was broke...probably the most popular misconception in rap music
laugh.gif
Most think he broke because he's not in the spotlight as much as he use to be, but people fail to realize is that cats like that stay on theroad cakin from shows plus album sales = royalty checks on the regular.

"Kelis… maintains that she is dependent on Nas' financial will. The singer said she took a hiatus from her musical career in 2008 to attend culinaryschool….

The paperwork alleges Nas signed an $11 million recording contract with Def Jam and is co-owner of touring company, Gorilla Union [sic]. The documents stateNas also pays for five homes, three for the couple in Los Angeles, New York and Georgia, and one for his family in New York and her family in the DominicanRepublic. In addition to business ventures and property, the filings suggest Nas owns a number of luxury items, including a Rolls Royce Phantom, a Maybach, aFerrari and a full-time driver in New York.

A source who requested anonymity told MTV News that Kelis has attempted to reach Nas directly and via her attorney, but both routes have beenunsuccessful."

Kelis has just filed her financials with the court, making her case to get support and baby expenses from estranged hubby Nas.

Kelis says from 11/08 to 4/09, her average monthly income was $21,616. Hardly poor, but way less than what she and Nas were pulling in while she was with him.

Kelis, who is ready to give birth, has some pretty hefty expenses -- $80,831 a month ... way more than she says she makes.

Kelis says she hasn't toured in a year and most of her income comes from her concerts.

Kelis says she spends $14,861 on her mortgage. Her nanny costs $3,500 a month. She spends $15,000 a month on entertainment, gifts and vacations -- not tooshabby. And she says it cost $175 to have the "baby rug dry cleaned."

And there's this ... Kelis says she wants to buy "storage to bank the baby's blood when he is born. The banking is the collection and storage ofthe stem cells found in the baby's umbilical cord." It's used to treat 70 life-threatening diseases. It all costs $$$

Wow!

This is a shame imo.

Of course I don't know them or what led to the divorse, but I did seem them together a few years ago and they looked real happy. You could almost feel thelove they had for each other.

Marriage is a KILLA...

Am I the only one that saw this?

Kelis says she's entitled to maintain the lifestyle to which she became accustomed during their marriage
::B-Word:: Please...

She's entitled to maintain this lifestyle that HE PROVIDED?

As long as he takes care of his child...

Nas married the chic. I doubt a prenup is involved. Nas gonna be givin' up that bread. Cats around the country need to take notice of what Tyrese did.

Back
Top Bottom