Kendra losing the battle with sex tape

Originally Posted by shogun

Oh YoU MaD, what tv show is that gif from?  I've been searching for it on youtube but can't find it.
Kendra's only mad because she's not making money off of it. Everyone knows she tried to sell that same video last year. At least that's what the articles say.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

14jrklw.jpg

This brother think he got one....
Hank had to know what he was getting himself into.....even on Girls Next Door you could tell Kendra was wild

Originally Posted by shogun

Kendra's only mad because she's not making money off of it.  Everyone knows she tried to sell that same video last year.  At least that's what the articles say.  

You're right, now she about to make no money off her tape and Hank is gonna leave if it leaks

Quote:
[table][tr][td]Melbourne (ANI): Kendra Wilkinson’s relationship with husband HankBaskett is on the rocks after her alleged sex tape with multiplepartners emerged, say sources. The former Playmate’s spouse isreportedly planning to split with her, as he is furious that she wasshopping the video around, in 2008, when they were already engaged tobe married, according to Hollywood Reporter.

"Hank is totally upset and embarrassed," the Daily Telegraph quoted asource as telling Life & Style magazine of the sex tape. Theinsider added: "The main reason he’s embarrassed is his team's[possible] reaction. He needs to concentrate on his career right now,and this just creates more distractions for him."

Celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt claims Wilkinson’s manager approachedhim with the tape a couple of years ago. He said: "Kendra’s sex tapewas shopped to me two years ago. It was done by a person who said hewas Kendra’s manager." Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com has revealed theidentity of Wilkinson’s one co-stars in the clip. His name is Justin. [/td][/tr][/table]

Hank needs to focus on his career? You bum
roll.gif

I can't wait for the tape though.

Hank needs to focus on his career? You bum
roll.gif

I can't wait for the tape though.

Whatever, Kendra is the best thang Hank will ever have....man i'd still stay with kendra after the tapes....now where's the tapes at?????!!!!

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Dont Hank play for the Colts?
Thought it was the Eagles

He played for the Eagles a couple years ago, signed with the Colts went to the Super Bowl with them and his bum @+# dropped the onside kick ball.

He recently signed back with the Eagles for this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom