Kendra losing the battle with sex tape

losing battle? isn't this what she wanted
nerd.gif
pretty sure i read somewhere that she tried to sell this tape(s) before through a company she made up.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Dont Hank play for the Colts?
Thought it was the Eagles

He played for the Eagles a couple years ago, signed with the Colts went to the Super Bowl with them and his bum @+# dropped the onside kick ball.

He recently signed back with the Eagles for this upcoming season.

Yeah i remember that, that was the only time i saw him in the field.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nerd.gif
pretty sure i read somewhere that she tried to sell this tape(s) before through a company she made up.
Yes but no one bought it. Now a company got it somehow and if they sell it she won't make any money off it

she's trash anyways...and lol at him worrying about his teams reaction and focusing on his career...he knows they gonna have the tape playing in the locker room clowning that's why he's scared...receivers like him are expendable anyways

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I rather see Holly get it in.

Atleast Kendra didn't need major surgery unlike this beast...
hollyfake.jpg

As for this vid we can't wait! lol
c8f169451a9b08bf3bae06d3214cec0ba464603f.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nerd.gif
Yes but no one bought it. Now a company got it somehow and if they sell it she won't make any money off it

she'll make money off of it.

she has to give her consent that she was over 18 during the filming... think they're going to get that for free?

She's got Hank by the balls with that baby. He played his self. She was living in another mans house while they were dating so please believe Hef had that on call when he wanted. She can't cook, doesn't clean. Hell my dad was pissed when he walked in on me watching the episode of her trying to "cook" thanksgiving or Christmas dinner in one episode. he was pissed she didn't know how to gut the turkey. She's trying to hold onto he lil life and Hanks conservative isn't having it.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

lol at him worrying about his teams reaction and focusing on his career...he knows they gonna have the tape playing in the locker room clowning that's why he's scared.
roll.gif

I really wonder if he's going to leave her. I mean, damn, he had to know what was up. She doesn't really portray herself as a conservative girl but she was only like 18 when she made the tape..

Back
Top Bottom