KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Yea I think that one of the best verses Jay Rock has spit in a few years. He kept hearing how he was in last place in the Black Hippie Camp lol.

i liked poetic justice... live, with a band and without drake

when this track comes on gkmc i always skip it... and i know its a track for the ladies... and i am a lady and i still don't like it

but that SNL version... incredible.

Yea I think that one of the best verses Jay Rock has spit in a few years. He kept hearing how he was in last place in the Black Hippie Camp lol.

:lol: This. I've always thought he was pretty good, but just didn't have that extra something to make you really notice him. Think I started listening to him around when he signed to Strange Music.

Am I the only one who likes Secton.80 better? :nerd:
Don't get me wrong, both are amazing, I just liked one more than the other.

i know he past gold but how much he sell to date?

quality/replay wise, 3mill easy. But in these times, he at least deserves plat status.

good kidd madd city has to be a certified classic. poetry, beats, punchlines, verses, hooks, concept, list goes on and on....

Gonna try & hit up this NYC show... I saw him back in October in NY with Ab-Soul & Jay Rock & that show was turnt up :smokin I wanna see all these new tracks off good kid, m.a.a.d city now.

Presale is tomorrow, tickets on sale for everyone on Friday :nerd:

He will also headline Paid Dues concert out in San Bernardino
"I AM A SINNER ...

Looks like I'm going to the Governor's Ball, so I'll see him there. NEED to see GKMC performed. The 2 times I saw him were prior to the album. Backseat Freestlye live looks SOOOOOO hype.

Looks like I'm going to the Governor's Ball, so I'll see him there. NEED to see GKMC performed. The 2 times I saw him were prior to the album. Backseat Freestlye live looks SOOOOOO hype.

Backseat Freestyle is amazing live, Westside Right On Time is dope live too

I KNOW I'm tripping.  Gotta be.  No way Ticket Master just said 1 ticket cost $72. 
sick.gif

Kendirck better pull a KD and ask that prices be more reasonable.  Cuz that **** is absurd. 

I KNOW I'm tripping.  Gotta be.  No way Ticket Master just said 1 ticket cost $72. 
sick.gif

Kendirck better pull a KD and ask that prices be more reasonable.  Cuz that **** is absurd. 
I thought I was tripping.  He better be performing OD, Section 80, AND GKMC including the skits...

Back
Top Bottom