KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I thought all the verses were good but Kendrick's last verse was a clear standout :pimp:.

Was this song supposed to signify the passing of the proverbial torch?

MIGHT BE BUGGIN but, is that 3stacks saying "excellent, excellent" after the first verse into the chorus of this remix????

like 1.56 mark of this vid

Last edited:
It's actually kinda funny, dudes get mad at the "slurping" that goes on in the Drake thread, but the same stuff isn't considered slurping in this thread.  All Kendrick has to do is rap fast for them to say he blacked our or killed a song :smh: .

Having said that, Kendrick did go off on that second verse :pimp: , not really feeling the first verse...

I agree the problem is people get so gassed off of someones flow or delivery and at times ignore substance. Kendrick executed a great verse with dope delivery. flow and substance but discrediting how good Jay's verse is just asinine. I guess some just don't get it.

only Hov could make the simple words

"back to this joint"

have more than a couple of meanings

Hov said a lot in his verse idk how anyone case say K got em because he didnt

not to mention K clearly went back and recorded his second verse after hov laid his

Last edited:
Jay and Kendrick went off on this joint. But of course y'all dudes can't listen to a damn track w/o the same "oh he murked him" "no, he murked him" debate.

**** is getting old :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
K. Dot killed that remix no doubt. :smokin Jay was trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard and sounded unbearable to be honest. :smh:

only Hov could make the simple words

"back to this joint"

have more than a couple of meanings

Hov said a lot in his verse idk how anyone case say K got em because he didnt

not to mention K clearly went back and recorded his second verse after hov laid his

You got footage of the studio sessions? :nerd:

Damn I thought 3 stacks was gonna get on this. Seemed kinda tailored made for him.

Remix is cool. I can definitely see why some people would prefer the OG though. His aggressive flow sets an entirely different tone/vibe from the original.

Last edited:
Ohhh Gawd!!!!

Remix
smokin.gif

Audio Crack.

Am I the only one who didn't like GKMC at all? 100% serious.

Great concept and lyrics but I just can't get over the guy's voice. Obviously Kendrick is an extremely talented guy but his music is just not for me.

That being said I like that ***** Don't Kill My Vibe remix. His second verse was 10/10 and that's coming from someone who can barely stand to listen to the guy.

I feel like Jay favors Kendrick more than Cole. Like how he didn't choose to spazz out and let Kendrick shine. Best way to start a Monday.
lol@ you thinking this is what happened.. Jay wouldnt let anyone outshine him by choice, hes a competitor.. you can be sure he's heard that everyone thinks he got murked and it bothers him.

Back
Top Bottom