KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Originally Posted by k3stacks

kendrickhome.jpg

OCT 2ND
smile.gif

I'm becoming fully convinced that this dude is the best rapper alive right now.

he's cool, I just don't like that whole style of rapping fast-to-medium thing almost reminds me of minaj who I truly hate the most. especially with different accents & autotune

im ballin with dom
30t6p3b.gif

that bring the pain freestyle
30t6p3b.gif

totally murdered the kahled track there was no reason for ace,birdman,mack anyone else to even speak

Originally Posted by ColdCity

im ballin with dom
30t6p3b.gif

that bring the pain freestyle
30t6p3b.gif

totally murdered the kahled track there was no reason for ace,birdman,mack anyone else to even speak
laugh.gif
 true

WTH man. I just went back to page 1 of this thread. And checked this one video i posted, i can't believe how fn amazing this song is.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

WTH man. I just went back to page 1 of this thread. And checked this one video i posted, i can't believe how fn amazing this song is.
Real dope..

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

I actually never heard this track but this is dope!

Didn't have time to check whole thread but i know some1 hasn't heard this song yet. dude paint the clearest pictures when he spits. Even what he said at 3:17 "my little sister 11 i looked her rite in the face the day that i wrote this song and pressed play."

Back
Top Bottom