KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

i know yall might be a lil :rolleyes about this question, but what are the chances he gets nominated, for Grammy album of the year?

Album is crazy! The story telling is reminiscent of early 90s rap. Album sounds like a movie. Bought 2 copies. If you have never listened to k. Dot before,this is the perfect time to

Why in blue hell did interscope let this man drop on the same date as Taylor Swift?
sick.gif
She's about to go plat in 7 days
sick.gif
two separate fanbases..

it shouldn't affect his sales.. he sure as whole won't have the number 1 album of the week though. 

seriously thinking about keeping my deluxe copy DS :lol:

the value should increase like og jordans right :lol:

had to go to two different targets yesterday to cop the deluxe

shelves were empty the first stop. the guy said he brought the last copies ~30 mins before i got there :wow:

went to the second target. shelves were empty but shorty was unboxing it at the counter :smokin

ya bishhhh

Copped the iTunes version earlier... Had to run to target and get the physical copy. This is a great cd. First time I purchased two of the same album ever!

Just got my album in the mail so I'll holla at yall in a lil bit :pimp:

Stop feeding the troll and enjoy your new music

To a certain degree this **** gon fall on deaf ears tho. I expect that b. I can respect that not all mfs is gon be able to grasp this level of physical science. Yall aint got enough scholarships to **** wit this level of intellect yo. Lotta yall mfs is either too wet behind yall ears or jus too stupid to kno the difference between somebody who creatin timeless art n some dude who jus spittin a couple cool bars over a beat. Even worse...summa yall aint even kno what some cold bars really sound like. Yall on some ********. Yall **** wit that a la carte ****. Yall ****** wit ****** who sprinkle little funny punchlines that dont mean nothin over some other ****** beats all day. But we gon get to the heart of that **** right now namsayin. Word is bond...

bigghost review out lol

I put it in a spoiler but ima just put the link up, most of the words just got past the filter :rofl:

dont ban me bro

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
6. Poetic Justice ft Drake - Man...ey'thing bout the words in the title of this track jus seems ****** up right here. I aint gon front. Like I get it...its a joint for the females. This is actually the joint that represents the last verse of the first track where son is bout to go see his girl Sherane n them dudes come out wit they hoodies on. You might even say this **** is kinda genius the way he tied it back into that story. But why Drake gotta be on this joint? Why Aubrey Graham gotta sprout his wings n flutter all over this ****? Why Drake in the van wit you on the way to Sherane house in the first place Kendrick? I mean...son really hadda come along par? Aint even like that bathwater drinkin, waffle syrup bleedin, baby powder sneezin, spritzer pourin mutha****a came wit some different ****. He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz ****** gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt **** wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways....but he kinda toned it down for this joint so its whatever.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But why Drake gotta be on this joint? Why Aubrey Graham gotta sprout his wings n flutter all over this ****? Why Drake in the van wit you on the way to Sherane house in the first place Kendrick?

:lol:

To a certain degree this **** gon fall on deaf ears tho. I expect that b. I can respect that not all mfs is gon be able to grasp this level of physical science. Yall aint got enough scholarships to **** wit this level of intellect yo. Lotta yall mfs is either too wet behind yall ears or jus too stupid to kno the difference between somebody who creatin timeless art n some dude who jus spittin a couple cool bars over a beat. Even worse...summa yall aint even kno what some cold bars really sound like. Yall on some ********. Yall **** wit that a la carte ****. Yall ****** wit ****** who sprinkle little funny punchlines that dont mean nothin over some other ****** beats all day. But we gon get to the heart of that **** right now namsayin. Word is bond...
bigghost review out lol
I put it in a spoiler but ima just put the link up, most of the words just got past the filter
roll.gif

dont ban me bro
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/
That review was
laugh.gif

You looking like an easy come-up ya bish/

A silver spoon I know you come from ya bish/

And that's a lifestyle that we never knew

mean.gif
His music is just so honest.  Modern masterpiece. This reminds me of the post about The Wire someone made in general awhile back and how that series will be seen as a study of the "forgotten" side of America years down the line.  I feel like this will have a similar impact.  Just my 2 cents. 

Last edited:
try to ride to it earlier and wasnt feeling it.

Given it another try just playing it at the crib. Blown Away :pimp:

6. Poetic Justice ft Drake - Man...ey'thing bout the words in the title of this track jus seems ****** up right here. I aint gon front. Like I get it...its a joint for the females. This is actually the joint that represents the last verse of the first track where son is bout to go see his girl Sherane n them dudes come out wit they hoodies on. You might even say this **** is kinda genius the way he tied it back into that story. But why Drake gotta be on this joint? Why Aubrey Graham gotta sprout his wings n flutter all over this ****? Why Drake in the van wit you on the way to Sherane house in the first place Kendrick? I mean...son really hadda come along par? Aint even like that bathwater drinkin, waffle syrup bleedin, baby powder sneezin, spritzer pourin mutha****a came wit some different ****. He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz ****** gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt **** wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways....but he kinda toned it down for this joint so its whatever.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

carryin him out

Way to go Drake

wdlncwdjnfedhvehvfeohvejhvuhveojhvoevjfh

Back
Top Bottom