KENYON MARTIN IS AN UNDER-RATED DEFENDER.

smh.gif

didn't even read the first post

but no

and I like the Nuggets

seriously. the only good defense he has is sneaky illegal stuff. I have seen a lot of elbows to the back on rebounds smh
smh.gif

yehh kobe got owned that one play give him that...but im pretty sure k-mart�has been put�out of business a couple of times in his career
happy.gif

He's a good shot blocker and a nightmare when he can roam around the rim on the weakside of a play... Get him isolated on someone in a man-to-mansituation, and he's toast...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He's a good shot blocker and a nightmare when he can roam around the rim on the weakside of a play... Get him isolated on someone in a man-to-man situation, and he's toast...

qft

if he gets away with all that physical play, yes, he's a decent defender.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He's a good shot blocker and a nightmare when he can roam around the rim on the weakside of a play... Get him isolated on someone in a man-to-man situation, and he's toast...
The refs are letting both sides get away with physical play. If the refs actually called half of the calls from both sides, this thread wouldnthave been made. There as been a lot of physical play this series so of course Kenyon is gonna shine.

/ \ Get him on a 1 vs 1 no help defense and he's gonna get toasted ie Dirk

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yehh kobe got owned that one play give him that...but im pretty sure k-mart�has been put�out of business a couple of times in his career
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that play is not why he is a good defender

but he plays very good post defense for his size and uses his strength.......but Dirk still abused him

He's always been known as a good defender.

And how you gonna make this thread with a video of a BLOCK to make your point?

laugh.gif
the opinons in this thread on him are all over the place. heisn't overrated or underrated. he just plays OK defense. I'd say above average and leave it at that. Like my man above said he is good when he canjust use his athleticsm to roam and make plays off the ball, but one one one he is toast against any scoring big pretty much. I don't know a premierscoring big that he can shut down.

but I will say he was giving TMAC problems defensively when the Nets played the Magic.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Great defender. I don't think anyone underrates him though. Maybe "unappreciated" defender is a better description.

Back
Top Bottom