Keri Hilson or Beyonce who you taking look wise VOL. No you can't have both

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^Some girl in class told me that Beyonce be rocking wigs as well.
TRUE...i thought B was just weaved up...conclusion they ar eboth secretly bald...i think K might be balder though
laugh.gif

(Persian on 300) this is blasphemy, this madness!!!!!! Keri face is way better than B's face have you seen them eyes, and B ain't thick like that nomore hollywood is in her head now

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You people have lost your god damn minds.

Beyonce Knowles.

word, and Im really diggin keri but mannnnn Beyonce's face, +#!, hips, thighs
pimp.gif

Dudes all on the B WAGON, man please now if I said Alicia keys it would be a different story A.keys>all, but for right now keri>B

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Dudes all on the B WAGON, man please now if I said Alicia keys it would be a different story A.keys>all, but for right now keri>B
TRUTH. Alicia Keys looks better than both
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I know Keri is the girl of the moment but let's not lose focus here people. Beyonce been on the radar for years now while Keri is just now making a blip. If Keri maintains this level of hotness for another few years we can discuss this but right now Beyonce got that locked. I mean could you imagine the backshots!?
hear.jpg

laugh.gif
!
Co-sign.

Well spoken.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

(Persian on 300) this is blasphemy, this madness!!!!!! Keri face is way better than B's face have you seen them eyes, and B ain't thick like that no more hollywood is in her head now
Is this the new cool thing to say now?

<----- Circa like 2-3 months ago.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by FedExciter

keri hilson...and you know why?

because i've seen beyonces mother,and her future isnt lookin too bright
The hell does that have to do with anything?
roll.gif
a lot...you look at their mother and it'll basically tell you how she's gonna be when she gets older
Wait so your trying to marry her... or in 20-30 when shes her mothers age now your going to be thinking about Beyonce?

I will be thinking about the hottest 20 something year old chick in the game at that time.

BTW Keri Hilson doesn't do it for me outside of that Neyo video.

MS. KERI BABBYYYY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

84684695.jpg

Dont like how homeboy on the left got that open hand resting on his leg like he gon slap her with it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You people have lost your god damn minds.

Beyonce Knowles.
word, and Im really diggin keri but mannnnn Beyonce's face, +#!, hips, thighs
pimp.gif
Yep. I'd take Beyonce, easily.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@the dudes saying Beyonce isn't that thick anymore..Where the %##* isthat coming from??

and it was stated before but, Keri in the face=
alien.gif
with prettyeyes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom