Keri Hilson or Beyonce who you taking look wise VOL. No you can't have both

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Keri for that "damn you adorably cute, ima wife you" however beyonce's just to @#$#out[/color]
devil.gif

Keri all day, dudes amping too hard for B. Wait until this thread die down I'm gone have to add up the votes, if B WINS LETS SEE HOW SHE STACK UP TO THEBOSS A. Keys

This is ridiculous.... Keris not hotter than Beyonce...1. Check out the Single Ladies video. 2. That Turn me on video proves that Keri has no butt. 3. Keri isvery beautiful woman, but Beyonce is arguably the best thing to ever grace this earth. YES OD BUT BEYONCE > KERI.

A.KEYS > KERI

A. KEYS = BEYONCE I GUESS BUT THAT IS DEBATABLE.

Is Keri dating anyone? I loved Beyonce ever since "No No No" back in high school but something about Jay poking her bothers me for some reason.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

My god Beyonce. Keri is too black, I prefer mixed girls.
What? If anything Keri Hilson is built more like a white girl than beyonce is.

That being said, Keri Hilson is hotter.
smokin.gif

both of them = win. Doesnt matter. But, with that said, I'd go with Hilson, and change that name to Tyson.

I think Keri has a prettier face and more wholesome "look"

but B got body.....I mean, I as a female, have trouble watching the Single Ladies video--it makes me feel...uncomfortable
frown.gif

Keri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonce

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Keri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonce

laugh.gif
i cant knock you for taking Keri over Beyonce

but thats OD

we're not comparing Keri and Florida Evans

Back
Top Bottom