KEVIN DURANT + OKC THUNDER AGREE TO 5 YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION

lead620.jpg

2n9yp6v.png

will post news story when it comes available..

Great news for OKC. Dude is a beast and yet he's only 21, so the thunder got a bright future ahead. That team within a good 3-4 years might just match up aganist the lakers to rise to the top of the western conference. 

Great news for OKC. Dude is a beast and yet he's only 21, so the thunder got a bright future ahead. That team within a good 3-4 years might just match up aganist the lakers to rise to the top of the western conference. 

No surprise...I see this team making finals appearances as an annual occasions sooner than a lot of y'all think.

No surprise...I see this team making finals appearances as an annual occasions sooner than a lot of y'all think.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if he took less than what he deserves? (Max $$)

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if he took less than what he deserves? (Max $$)

Good dude right there...Loyal is key and he only care about winning and thats it. Doesn't care much for his marketability like some guys we know *Cough*

Btw, is it me or does Westbrook look exactly like Daniel Orton?

Good dude right there...Loyal is key and he only care about winning and thats it. Doesn't care much for his marketability like some guys we know *Cough*

Btw, is it me or does Westbrook look exactly like Daniel Orton?

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

you must be new to NBA.  they forced LA to game 7 this year's PO.  they NEED to sign DAVID LEE / BOOZER and they're champion contenders.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

you must be new to NBA.  they forced LA to game 7 this year's PO.  they NEED to sign DAVID LEE / BOOZER and they're champion contenders.

Back
Top Bottom