KEVIN DURANT + OKC THUNDER AGREE TO 5 YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Great news for OKC. Dude is a beast and yet he's only 21, so the thunder got a bright future ahead. That team within a good 3-4 years might just match up aganist the lakers to rise to the top of the western conference. 
you must be new to NBA.  they forced LA to game 7 this year's PO.  they NEED to sign DAVID LEE / BOOZER and they're champion contenders.

Fall back i've been a fan just as long as the next guy. you also have to remember that the lakers CORE as in gasol, artest, bryant, and odom are locked up for atleast another 3 years, so as long as those 4 are together then the west is theirs for taking. Also you must be alot newer than me last time i checked the lakers won in 6 not 7
laugh.gif

Great news for OKC. Dude is a beast and yet he's only 21, so the thunder got a bright future ahead. That team within a good 3-4 years might just match up aganist the lakers to rise to the top of the western conference. 
you must be new to NBA.  they forced LA to game 7 this year's PO.  they NEED to sign DAVID LEE / BOOZER and they're champion contenders.

Fall back i've been a fan just as long as the next guy. you also have to remember that the lakers CORE as in gasol, artest, bryant, and odom are locked up for atleast another 3 years, so as long as those 4 are together then the west is theirs for taking. Also you must be alot newer than me last time i checked the lakers won in 6 not 7
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if he took less than what he deserves? (Max $$)

wouldn't surprise me.. i could see dude doing the smart thing (like duncan), taking a little less money so the team can build a supporting cast around you that can win

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if he took less than what he deserves? (Max $$)

wouldn't surprise me.. i could see dude doing the smart thing (like duncan), taking a little less money so the team can build a supporting cast around you that can win

So much for all that crap about him leaving OKC at the first opportunity...

Good for KD.
pimp.gif

Lee or Boozer + Aldrich + Ibaka + Green off the bench in a Lamar Odom role... Would be NICE.

So much for all that crap about him leaving OKC at the first opportunity...

Good for KD.
pimp.gif

Lee or Boozer + Aldrich + Ibaka + Green off the bench in a Lamar Odom role... Would be NICE.

laugh.gif
ummm i would hold off on crowning the lakers just yet.. they'll be the favorites.. but, how about we consider these things:

who knows what happens with kobe's knee and finger

who knows how much more artest and fisher have in them (both were looking DONE during parts of the season)

who knows at what point bynum will get injured (dude was actually healthy during that thunder series.. hell the lakers length is what killed the thunder in that series.. don't forget the lakers had 2 last second victories in that series)

for the thunder:

they get another year older (all of their core is young as hell.. soo this is a MAJOR step)

harden and ibaka should play bigger roles for the team this year (hell harden has to be WAYYY better than thabo offensively)

hopefully aldrich will be able to be a defensive presence for the team right away

AND they will have assests to make a deal during the year (green may be available if ibaka shows he can handle being the starting PF.. they have collison's, kristic's and peterson's contracts all expiring; each around 6 mill.. and i'm sure everyone outside of Durant, Westbroke, Iabka, harden and aldrich will be available in the right deal.. so that means maynor, thabo, weaver, cook, white and maybe mullens can all be had)

laugh.gif
ummm i would hold off on crowning the lakers just yet.. they'll be the favorites.. but, how about we consider these things:

who knows what happens with kobe's knee and finger

who knows how much more artest and fisher have in them (both were looking DONE during parts of the season)

who knows at what point bynum will get injured (dude was actually healthy during that thunder series.. hell the lakers length is what killed the thunder in that series.. don't forget the lakers had 2 last second victories in that series)

for the thunder:

they get another year older (all of their core is young as hell.. soo this is a MAJOR step)

harden and ibaka should play bigger roles for the team this year (hell harden has to be WAYYY better than thabo offensively)

hopefully aldrich will be able to be a defensive presence for the team right away

AND they will have assests to make a deal during the year (green may be available if ibaka shows he can handle being the starting PF.. they have collison's, kristic's and peterson's contracts all expiring; each around 6 mill.. and i'm sure everyone outside of Durant, Westbroke, Iabka, harden and aldrich will be available in the right deal.. so that means maynor, thabo, weaver, cook, white and maybe mullens can all be had)

Six Games to be correct 

Six Games to be correct 

why didn't you just post this in the oklahoma off-season thread you made a while back?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sucks for the wizards
I thought he would have came here, since he just got him a new spot here in VA.(he lives down the sreet from me)

Well looks like the Wiz will be average for the next 5 years........

Back
Top Bottom