Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

alien.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

You guys hate it when a player pulls the political correct answer out but hate it when he tells you the truth with no bull.

QFT... People here are never satisfied.

You guys hate it when a player pulls the political correct answer out but hate it when he tells you the truth with no bull.

QFT... People here are never satisfied.

Are those two people the same person though. Why are you grouping everyone together as if everyone has the same opinions?

I don't care about politically correct answers being used. So not sure what you are even speaking of.

Are those two people the same person though. Why are you grouping everyone together as if everyone has the same opinions?

I don't care about politically correct answers being used. So not sure what you are even speaking of.

I have no problem with what he said. KD said something to Bosh on the court and then he said something about him off the court.

to me thats not the point... the point is... is that everyone knows bosh is not a tough guy, dude never claimed to be.. have you seen some of his videos? does that scream tough guy?... so i dont get where "fake tough guy" comes from...

I have no problem with what he said. KD said something to Bosh on the court and then he said something about him off the court.

to me thats not the point... the point is... is that everyone knows bosh is not a tough guy, dude never claimed to be.. have you seen some of his videos? does that scream tough guy?... so i dont get where "fake tough guy" comes from...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

But obviously Bosh must have said something to KD to potray himself as a tough guy, which is why KD called him out on it. I don't see the problem here. Everybody knows Bosh is cotton, so when he trys to potray himself as tough, he shouldnt be called out on it?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

But obviously Bosh must have said something to KD to potray himself as a tough guy, which is why KD called him out on it. I don't see the problem here. Everybody knows Bosh is cotton, so when he trys to potray himself as tough, he shouldnt be called out on it?

Back
Top Bottom