Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

[h3]Durant Calls Bosh A 'Fake Tough Guy'[/h3]
Jan 30, 2011 18:12 PM EST

Durant_Kevin_okc_091117.jpg

Kevin Durant was whistled for a rare technical foul for jawing with Chris Bosh in the first quarter of Oklahoma City's loss to Miami on Sunday.

After the game, Durant continued to talk about Bosh.

"There's a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he's one of them,"

Durant said when asked about the altercation.

Durant was upset because Bosh got involved in his conversation with a teammate. Bosh says Durant was telling James Harden that next time, he should dunk on Bosh. Bosh had fouled Harden on the previous play to prevent a fast-break layup.

Via Associated Press

Kevin Durant, Chris Bosh, Oklahoma City Thunder, Miami Heat, NBA

www.realgm.com

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3]Durant Calls Bosh A 'Fake Tough Guy'[/h3]
Jan 30, 2011 18:12 PM EST

Durant_Kevin_okc_091117.jpg

Kevin Durant was whistled for a rare technical foul for jawing with Chris Bosh in the first quarter of Oklahoma City's loss to Miami on Sunday.

After the game, Durant continued to talk about Bosh.

"There's a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he's one of them,"

Durant said when asked about the altercation.

Durant was upset because Bosh got involved in his conversation with a teammate. Bosh says Durant was telling James Harden that next time, he should dunk on Bosh. Bosh had fouled Harden on the previous play to prevent a fast-break layup.

Via Associated Press

Kevin Durant, Chris Bosh, Oklahoma City Thunder, Miami Heat, NBA

www.realgm.com

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by bdis1986

its been mentioned in 2 other threads already ..
eyes.gif
this.

plus it's really not that big of a deal..
I'm sorry big guys, i dont look into the other threads. I dont keep up with the heat.

Give me my L

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eyes.gif
this.

I'm sorry big guys, i dont look into the other threads. I dont keep up with the heat.

Give me my L

What has gotten into KD recently?
roll.gif

Btw, Can't help to wonder why he continues to make his face look like ET spit acid on it. Somebody mail the dude some face treatment

What has gotten into KD recently?
roll.gif

Btw, Can't help to wonder why he continues to make his face look like ET spit acid on it. Somebody mail the dude some face treatment

Spectacular23 wrote:
35KD wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
eyes.gif

this.

Give me my L

okay here take the L big guy... and maybe you should it was posted in the official NBA thread

Spectacular23 wrote:
35KD wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
eyes.gif

this.

Give me my L

okay here take the L big guy... and maybe you should it was posted in the official NBA thread

I dont think chris bosh considers himself one of the toughest guys in the nba though. It just seems like Durants sounding off after a tough loss

I dont think chris bosh considers himself one of the toughest guys in the nba though. It just seems like Durants sounding off after a tough loss

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know... for some reason I just don't like Durant. I respect his game, but just don't like him.

ThisDurant is a sucker...first he tried getting shine off of the lebron debacle and now this smh

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know... for some reason I just don't like Durant. I respect his game, but just don't like him.

ThisDurant is a sucker...first he tried getting shine off of the lebron debacle and now this smh

Back
Top Bottom