Kevin Durant's Air Flight Skool

smh.gif

^^^ i agree it was never an arguement i made a staement regarding #9 and Sonics fans come out of the woodwork

Ray "King of the PE Game" Allen never drove down I-90 drunk.

And Melo, much like Rashard, is garbage. You'll be worshipping a pine-riding, 3-point chucking Lewis in LA or Houston in 3-4 years while I'm cheeringon KD in round 2 of the playoffs against my fellow Husky alum (er, soon to be if he graduates this summer) B-Roy and the Trailblazers.

The Sonics aren't going anywhere. We will not allow it.

Worshipping? thats my cousin! Melo is garbage?!!! dude cancel your account throw all your shoes away and jump off a cl$#@. Anything you say from here on out isgarbage. why isnt the almighty KD in the playoffs this year. The blazers and Sonics will have practically the same team in the toughest conference and they aregoing to make the playoffs? i hear $#!$ Vermeil in my head Playoffs?! Playoffs?!

Dude really your nuts. Your fans have no control over a unsuccesful franchise leaving your gloomy, rain everyday, home of starbucks, city.

Melo's garbage? have you lost your mind? pine riding making 21 million averaging 18 a game your posts are invisible to me.

Sad...... just plain sad........

KD isn't in the playoffs because his Okie bosses blew up the Sonics in an attempt to steal them from Seattle.

Hopefully Howard Schultz sues Bennett and keeps KD in town for years and years to come. In fact, I think it was Schultz who found Raw Lew rude andinconsiderate back when he was a seeking a new contract as a Sonic years ago, and refused to give it to him. Again, thank gawd for Howard!

If you traded Rashard for Durant right now, the Magic would be number 2 in the east and the Sonics would still suck due to a lack of defense, competent veteranleadership, and horrible coaching.

"21 million averaging 18 a game" - that's a tragic example of a flawed economic model. He should be averaging 25-10-5/6 and be the number 1option for that kind of money. The Magic have set themselves up to fail in the free agent market for years to come once they realize how much they'vewasted on their number 3 option.

Raw Lew = Raw Trash, just like Garbagemelo, heh.

But anyway, I'm done, man. Good luck reppin' your Raw cousin and dealing with that LA or Houston smog in a few years.

^^ dont read it then ive never seen a forum so oppose to a little friendly arguing. i mean if it bothers you so much dont read it and really dont post likecmon homie.

And Clk all i can say to you is everything both of us are arguing is opinion based so we can argue all day. You sound ike a rashard hater whether he scores 30a night or 5. So do you and i dont know about 5 years but i know thats a long time and we are sitting pretty waiting for Toronto in the first round. Oh i gotfam in LA too, and i love it so thats cool.

How did Melo get in this topic?

And who is smoking saying Melo is garbage?

I agree his off court actions aren't the best, but dude's game is on point.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

you right he doesnt pride himself on D and what NBA player doesnt drive down any highway drunk(MELO?) Im not worshippin the man but i know his skills are sick and i dont know why he hasnt found his niche yet (and its getting a little late) i know all the magic players dont agree Turk is the option. you should have seen them after the minnesota game. some points are valid and some of you are just ignorant Sonics fans. good luck with KD see you in the playoffs wait.............

Shard doesn't have a niche. His niche is not having a niche.

Back to the topic at hand though, I loved playing in these. They were super light and the ankle lining was plush. I can't wait to see where theygo with KDs line.

good luck with KD see you in the playoffs wait.............

That is like the most ignorant comment ever. First of all, its not like the Magic have any chance of even MAKING the Finals this season, second of all, howmany rings do the Magic have again?
laugh.gif
Keep that in mind.

The reason we aren't in the playoffs is because the team is KD, Jeff Green, Nick Collison (a decent rebounder but thats about it), Chris "Shut medown for a dislocated pinky" Wilcox, and trade bait/expiring contracts. clkru had an extremely valid point, switch shard and KD, and you have a team thatwins 15-17 games this season, while the Magic become true contenders. Oh did I mention that Shard is 28 and KD is 19? KD still has 9 years before thelegitimate comparisons can even begin (but instead of comparing him to Shard, they will compare him to the likes of Lebron, MJ and Kobe)

Originally Posted by SendNikes

good luck with KD see you in the playoffs wait.............

That is like the most ignorant comment ever. First of all, its not like the Magic have any chance of even MAKING the Finals this season, second of all, how many rings do the Magic have again?
laugh.gif
Keep that in mind.

The reason we aren't in the playoffs is because the team is KD, Jeff Green, Nick Collison (a decent rebounder but thats about it), Chris "Shut me down for a dislocated pinky" Wilcox, and trade bait/expiring contracts. clkru had an extremely valid point, switch shard and KD, and you have a team that wins 15-17 games this season, while the Magic become true contenders. Oh did I mention that Shard is 28 and KD is 19? KD still has 9 years before the legitimate comparisons can even begin (but instead of comparing him to Shard, they will compare him to the likes of Lebron, MJ and Kobe)

Not to continue a finished OPINION BASED arguement but....... It may be an ignorant comment to you but it sounds like the truth to me, i dont know. And forthe magic not making it we are one up on the Raptors and at this point our next opponent the Pistons can barely put away the Sixers. So we will take it a gameat a time before you place your bets. Oh and if you want to bring up a ring the Sonics won in 1978 11 years before the Magic were a franchise please dont speakon ignorant statements. KD will not be in the comparisons of LJ Kobe and................ who MJ? People will compare Jordan to anyone with a jumper these days.And IMO your crazy. Rashard brings more to the Magic then a rookie who gets most of his shots because he is on a team headed nowhere (but OklahomaCity)
roll.gif
roll.gif
for a while and he plays with the likes of the Dleague staus group of players younamed. It would not do the Magic any better him shooting .288 from 3, when we pride ourselves on the 3 and Rashard spreads Defenses because he is a 6'10 PFthat can hit a 3 from anywhere on the court

Sonics won the Championship in '79. The Bullets beat Seattle in '78.
By way, you can't compare the Magic to the Sonics. The Magic are trying to win the Finals and the Sonics (since last year ended) are completely rebuilding.Durant is obviously the #1 scoring option for Seattle. Lewis who played behind Payton and Ray Allen his whole career, and now Hedo/Howard has never been the #1option. Who's to say that it could be different if Lewis was the #1 on a bad team. When Ray was out, Lewis always did well.
The thing is, Durant takes it to the hole and keeps his shots mostly within 20 ft of the hoop. Lewis, on the other hand takes nearly half of his shots from 3pt range. AND, Durant who is averaging more points than Lewis as a 19 yr-old rookie, has taken more FT this season than Lewis and shoots a higher FT%. If youlook at stats, the only thing Lewis does significantly better than Durant is rebound (+1) and 3 pt% (+0.120).
I still like Lewis, but you can't argue with the fact that Durant is gonna be a very special player. (37-8-9 vs Denver and 42-13-6 vs Golden State, wow).

^^ good points but i dont agree on the KD thing he has alot to show me before im fixed that he will be special.

Getting back to the Shoe, does anyone know when or where can I get the Yellow KD's. The GR's they released are not very hot

^ I don't know about the yellow KDs, but I do like that Nike put the "KD" on the GR for us. I'd like to get a pair even if it's just tosupport the home team rook. Maybe Nike will make a special ROY makeup. (Please!!!)

Now that Durant is ROY and I got my tax return, think I might be pickin' up a pair in black soon as I get back to Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom