Kevin Durant's Streak of 27 Games w/ 25+ Points Comes to an End Tonight...

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If you put Lebron on the Thunder, do you think they will be competing for the no.1 seed in the West right now? Yes. Can you put Lebron on one of the bottom feeders in the league and make them instant title contenders? Yes.

indifferent.gif
 Just stop. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He will be known as one of the best to play his position but is just very boring to watch. 

laugh.gif
 A 7 foot guard/forward that handles the ball like he's 6'4 and shoots from anywhere on the court is boring to watch huh?

So I guess Dirk Nowitzki has to be one of your favorite players right?  He's a great player obviously but I find nothing exciting about his game. 
laugh.gif
 @ comparing KD to Dirk. They have nothing in common besides being tall and being able to shoot.
you got it man.

He will be known as one of the best to play his position but is just very boring to watch. 

laugh.gif
 A 7 foot guard/forward that handles the ball like he's 6'4 and shoots from anywhere on the court is boring to watch huh?

So I guess Dirk Nowitzki has to be one of your favorite players right?  He's a great player obviously but I find nothing exciting about his game. 

^ kd and dirk are similar...one is black and one is white.

kd is a little more athletic tho...

he's similar to tmac in his prime,, but just less athletic.

Russell Westbrook comes up with more exciting plays than KD.  Iunno, maybe I just don't like watching big guys.  Even if they can handle the ball like a small guy.  

^^true but to say that KD is boring is kinda pushing it....the man be dunking on some people and blocking shots unlike dirk pretty exciting to me.

Yea but the problem is when KD dunks he gets like 5 inches off the ground because of those long arms of his.  I haven't seen him make a play yet that made me
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
  I'm sorry

laugh.gif

you must have a low bball IQ

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

you must have a low bball IQ
laugh.gif
  I'm guessing you're insulted I compared him to Nowitzki.  Obviously, they are two different players but I'm not going to get excited about Durant because he is a big man with range who can handle the ball. 

The sky's the limit for Durant he will most definitely have a better career than Nowitzki when it's all said and done. 

Manu embarrassed Durant on a fast break block. KD was going to dunk it and Manu made a great play. And then Westbrook decided to do it all in crunch time.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Manu embarrassed Durant on a fast break block. KD was going to dunk it and Manu made a great play. And then Westbrook decided to do it all in crunch time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kd is a beast tho, young gervin

Back
Top Bottom