KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

What happened to dude? He was buzzing hard then just disappeared
Where you from? I'm just wondering cause I'm on the West Coast and the only person I know who even knows who Gates is went to school in Louisiana.

I'm still playing Luca Brasi Story. I swear dude has the potential to be one of the best doing it he just needs that consistency. 

Last edited:
Where you from? I'm just wondering cause I'm on the West Coast and the only person I know who even knows who Gates is went to school in Louisiana.

I'm still playing Luca Brasi Story. I swear dude has the potential to be one of the best doing it he just needs that consistency. 

I'm from GA, Gates was getting a lot of love out here especially when luca brasi dropped, 430am got so much burn from when it dropped. You right dude can be a legit star, don't nobody sound like him and his flow is different. He need to get with someone who'll make him work. Last interview I saw with him he said he wasn't worried about dropping a album :smh:

On twitter he say he coming out with a new mixtape soon

He gon BLOW UP this year if he stay on his **** 
pimp.gif

Neon Lights could've been a huge song if he had major label promotion behind him....

Hell forreal, dude got a lot of songs that could've made it on the radio.

This that dude that had that song with Boosie a few years ago :wow: :lol:

Boosie straight murdered that ****

Last edited:
sick.gif
pimp.gif

That song with Boosie is pure flames. 

That hook/flow would have me believe he's really Jamaican.

laugh.gif
 at dreadhead Gates

Downloading now. Will bump on the drive home from class. I hope this is better than Stranger Than Fiction, I didn't care for that one as much as Luca Brasi Story and Make Em Believe.

Sounds pretty good upon first listening. You can feel Gates puts emotion in his songs.

Its becoming obvious Luca Brasi Story was his peak.

Both these last joints have been average at best. Dude went away from story telling and started doing to much of that standard trap sound type music.

I swear I was thinking that, jus dont wanna believe it smh. Hope he gets back on his ****

I swear I was thinking that, jus dont wanna believe it smh. Hope he gets back on his ****

Yeah bruh.

Luca Brasi Story was straight fire. Neon Lights, Just Ride, IDGAF, Counting on ya.

Nothing on here touches any of those songs. **** is mostly forgettable. Especially the joints with Doe B and 2 Chainz

Back
Top Bottom