KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

By Any Means got a couple absolute bangers on it.

Stranger Than Fiction is really good. Tier below the Luca Brasi series but still really good.

These jews are about to stop ******* with him and blacklist his *** since he think he a muslim now

Not the only one the only song i still listen to from islah

he's def a brilliant idiot

talk a bout butt munching on mic all day and get offended when women gravitate and react to it

cmon slime

kevin is dope on his melodies and production

but like many in this business , cant stay out of jail

its sad we live where being black is a crime

you cant be a successful rapper in jail

Simple question: why do you not like Kevin Gates? He has everything that rap fans look for: bars, beats, melodies(new ****) realness.

Why is he not embraced?

Last edited:
i never said i didnt like him

but if i had to guess , maybe its his religion 

**** idk

kevin is dope on his melodies and production

but like many in this business , cant stay out of jail

its sad we live where being black is a crime

you cant be a successful rapper in jail
Stop it 5, no one set him up. He kicked the **** outta shorty for the world to see. I'm a huge Gates fan and although I don't personally think he should have gone to jail for that ****, it's not like it's a conspiracy to take him out the game.

Simple question: why do you not like Kevin Gates? He has everything that rap fans look for: bars, beats, melodies(new ****) realness.

Why is he not embraced?

He plays that stupid smart **** to much and acts like hes holy.

He on the verge of fallin off.

He trys to hard on his raps and you know that.

I mean it.

Last edited:
When he gets out, he needs to go to the Gucci Mane school of rebranding. Let go of the hard drugs, stop doing so much unnecessary social media ****, and just make music. If not, his act is gonna get old very fast.

Last edited:
Let's see if he capitalizes off being locked up when he gets out. U can either be gucci or boosie

That didnt stop him tho he was still puttin out music.

Boosie should have came out grindin off top but he took a while to even drop a tape. Gucci dropped like 3 or 4 tapes and 2 albums and dude aint even been out a year.

Boosies fanbase is straight hood, gucci got hood and suburbs.

#16 most sales and streams of 2016!

Ten spots ahead of Kendrick.

#freekevingates threw the book at the dude because the saw the momentum. But you can't hold a real ***** down.

Back
Top Bottom