kevin hart just DESTROYED mike epps on twitter vol...hot pockets

Stanhope is funny to me also. He avoided a riot after Alex Jones rustled some jimmies here:

I've never even seen any Larry David standup, just Seinfeld and Curb.

Last edited:
Stanhope is funny to me also. He avoided a riot after Alex Jones rustled some jimmies here:

I've never even seen any Larry David standup, just Seinfeld and Curb.
Better than Robin Williams, but that's not saying much of anything. 
laugh.gif

Def didn't sound staged. K hart murked mike n mike is my boy but he brought it on himself! Lol

It's easy to come off as funny when you steal other people's funny material. David Brenner has accused Robin Williams of stealing his material for a long time now.

http://www.kempa.com/2004/04/26/robin-williams-prince-of-thieves/
i thought this was known pretty much all the old time great white comedians...ala carson, letterman....pretty much stole jokes...or went to urban clubs and stole material since most minorities, mainly black comedians werent allowed in the larger venues, well known clubs, oe major outlets.

George Carlin is the GOAT white comedian and top five of all time... Patrice O Neal cites him as basically his idol.. and so do other comedians like Chris Rock etc say hes one of the goats

Yall sittin here tryin to convince JChambers about Robin Williams is :lol:

welcome to the real world NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE SOMEONE NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!!!!! HE HAS A OPINION!

If he dont like Robin Williams and dont think he funny then cool. Robin is one of the most popular comedians so some people think other wise.

NTers have to just accept that stop tryin to post videos or bring up movies dude is not budging on his opinion.

I know people who dont like Michael Jackson. I dont try to show them Thriller or Off The Wall cause thats they opinion.

I know people who dont like Jordan. Its they opinion.

You dont have to like someones craft or art. Long as you respect them then thats all that matters.

I dont really like Kevin Hart that much but I respect him as a man and I respect his craft and hustle

I love all ranges of comedy I just dont think some of new guys are funny. Mike, Kevin, Katt and so on are watered down compared to Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Martin, The old Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, Dave Chapelle, Ricky Smiley in my opinion

Every comedian in Harlem Nights could deliver :smokin

Yall sittin here tryin to convince JChambers about Robin Williams is :lol:

welcome to the real world NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE SOMEONE NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!!!!! HE HAS A OPINION!

If he dont like Robin Williams and dont think he funny then cool. Robin is one of the most popular comedians so some people think other wise.

NTers have to just accept that stop tryin to post videos or bring up movies dude is not budging on his opinion.

I know people who dont like Michael Jackson. I dont try to show them Thriller or Off The Wall cause thats they opinion.

I know people who dont like Jordan. Its they opinion.

You dont have to like someones craft or art. Long as you respect them then thats all that matters.

I dont really like Kevin Hart that much but I respect him as a man and I respect his craft and hustle

I love all ranges of comedy I just dont think some of new guys are funny. Mike, Kevin, Katt and so on are watered down compared to Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Martin, The old Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, Dave Chapelle, Ricky Smiley in my opinion

Every comedian in Harlem Nights could deliver :smokin

I respect everybody you mentioned and think that they are all capable of being funny.

Except Robin Williams

Lotta' these dudes steal jokes. Mencia is known to be the worst hack in the joke stealing realm. Rumor has it that George Lopez jacked him up over stealing jokes.

Last edited:
Mencia is shameless though. He admitted that he steals jokes.

Dude's whole career is a Retweet

Last edited:
I seen a decent amount of stand ups. I am sure people can question my range in which comics I like but I seen Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams and Kevin Hart live and they all had their ups and downs. Seen Dave twice. 1rst show was just the best and the 2nd one was at a huge comic show and she practically bombed the whole time. I seen Katt twice too and he is good live. Kevin Hart on the other hand headlined that same comic show with Chappelle and he was not worthy to be a headliner. So many people before him were better.

Most of that show is improvised too, without resorting to "Jamaican dude voice" or "sissy voice" or "homeboy voice" or "loud ridiculous noise".

Yes, more Robin Williams shots.
Yea let's just mock African Americans using caricatures instead. 
eyes.gif

Lotta' these dudes steal jokes. Mencia is known to be the worst hack in the joke stealing realm. Rumor has it that George Lopez jacked him up over stealing jokes.
lol yea..him that tater guy, j arnez, a few others. most of the time if a comic blows up real fast then falls off just as fast,,,it is usually because they were a joke thief, and got too famous to go lowkey and unnotice at local clubs and hole in the walls to steal upcomers material. That or they switch to sitcom/movies etc...

Kevin Hart is NOT male funny. He's that corny fool in class that the female's think that's funny because he just doesnt care and say's the off the wall things to them.

If the females didnt rock with Kev he would have NO career. Sad but true.

Aint NO guy that I know would say kevin heart is in the top 10 Comedians of the past 20 years.

lol yea..him that tater guy, j arnez, a few others. most of the time if a comic blows up real fast then falls off just as fast,,,it is usually because they were a joke thief, and got too famous to go lowkey and unnotice at local clubs and hole in the walls to steal upcomers material. That or they switch to sitcom/movies etc...

Yep. They can only fake it for so long. I'm sure it is a lot more common than we think also.

I've just read through this thread and y'all have me scratching my damn head. Hold up, Robin Williams, a guy who has had a CAREER that 99.9% of all comedians would kill for, isn't funny. And Katt Williams is? Thank you for my daily reminder of how old I am. Comedy is 100% subjective. What's funny to some isn't going to be funny to others. I'm of the opinion that if you've had a career as a comedian that has spanned decades you are obviously entertaining to someone. Do I think Robin is the funniest thing in the world? Nope. But I'm willing to bet there are people who do.

I've just read through this thread and y'all have me scratching my damn head. Hold up, Robin Williams, a guy who has had a CAREER that 99.9% of all comedians would kill for, isn't funny. And Katt Williams is? Thank you for my daily reminder of how old I am. Comedy is 100% subjective. What's funny to some isn't going to be funny to others. I'm of the opinion that if you've had a career as a comedian that has spanned decades you are obviously entertaining to someone. Do I think Robin is the funniest thing in the world? Nope. But I'm willing to bet there are people who do.
I see you've decided to graze over the part about Robin Williams being a joke theif.

Back
Top Bottom