Kevin Hart >>> Katt Williams: Is This True?

Im gonna have to go with Mr. Hart. i just can't handle Katts idea of comedy and the way he delivers

Im gonna have to go with Mr. Hart. i just can't handle Katts idea of comedy and the way he delivers

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by solefood229

Mike epps > because he reminds me of a funny $#@ uncle

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this but dave chappelle tho

Very true...I will pay for the seats whenever he comes to the Chi or close by, worth the price of admission

Very true...I will pay for the seats whenever he comes to the Chi or close by, worth the price of admission

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Kevin Hart KAT WILLIAMS is the black Dane Cook.
sorry bruh. you got it mixed up. All Kat does is jump around cuss, and be annoying. 

Kat Williams is a CHARACTER.  He plays the part and his delivery is A+

Kevin Hart is just a regular "bro" type dude who tries to extract humor out of things that are not funny.  That is EXACTLY what Dane Cook does. 

I'm sure there is an audience for both types of comedians but nothing KH or DC says is insightful to me.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Kevin Hart KAT WILLIAMS is the black Dane Cook.
sorry bruh. you got it mixed up. All Kat does is jump around cuss, and be annoying. 

Kat Williams is a CHARACTER.  He plays the part and his delivery is A+

Kevin Hart is just a regular "bro" type dude who tries to extract humor out of things that are not funny.  That is EXACTLY what Dane Cook does. 

I'm sure there is an audience for both types of comedians but nothing KH or DC says is insightful to me.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Kevin Hart is the black Dane Cook.

Which is why he sucks
Who?  The "Vicious circle" guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

Which is why he sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Which is why he sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Which is why he sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

Back
Top Bottom