Kevin Hart >>> Katt Williams: Is This True?

Kevin Harts last standup was an instant classic. me and my friends always quote his %$%% in public and so many times random people have joined in with the jokes
laugh.gif

Kevin Harts last standup was an instant classic. me and my friends always quote his %$%% in public and so many times random people have joined in with the jokes
laugh.gif

How would you feel about a New Kings of Comedy with a lineup of:

Chris Rock
Dave Chappelle
Katt Williams
Kevin Hart

How would you feel about a New Kings of Comedy with a lineup of:

Chris Rock
Dave Chappelle
Katt Williams
Kevin Hart

they both have a classic DVD under there belt. i want to see if kevin can keep it up and not fall off like katt did

they both have a classic DVD under there belt. i want to see if kevin can keep it up and not fall off like katt did

If Katt Williams ever comes out with new stuff this won't be true but right now..Kevin Hart is better

If Katt Williams ever comes out with new stuff this won't be true but right now..Kevin Hart is better

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Which is why he sucks
Who?  The "Vicious circle" guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

He really does. Louis C.K., Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, just to name a few.
Anyways Katt is more of a gimmick, Kevin has more of a genuine vibe.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Which is why he sucks
Who?  The "Vicious circle" guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

He really does. Louis C.K., Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, just to name a few.
Anyways Katt is more of a gimmick, Kevin has more of a genuine vibe.

Back
Top Bottom