Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jess hilarious with… and WITHOUT

A543C29C-5CD6-4BF4-9F9F-8337B6528F96.jpeg

183C5C65-03DE-438B-BE71-F4C6187058A4.jpeg

A Man's face is his autobiography, a woman's face is her work of fiction- Oscar wilde

You’re missing the key factor in this.

It’s ok to tell men the truth and if they’re a bum with no job living with their moms they won’t get any play.

You can’t tell women the truth. Every woman is beautiful and deserves any man she wants. That’s what they’ve been told, if you go against it. You’re a misogynist.

Oh I know it's a double standard.

Willie D said the last thing Kevin Samuels said was that if you're 35 and not married you're leftovers and men are wondering what's wrong with you. That's exactly the same thing I've heard women say.

They're used to women complaining about men, but not the opposite, so it comes as a shock to many of them.

Beyonce looks amazing to me, especially current version.

Not saying Kelly doesn't look good but anyone that says Kelly looks better is either

A. Not trying to get that, "Oh he just likes Light Skinned women better" heat
B. Sick and tired of Beyonce being the face of any/every thing.

I just can't see Kelly being better. Almost as bad as Stephen Jackson trying to force that Middleton > Greek the Freak narrative he was pushing the last 2 years.

Still talking about ratings.

This must be the new NBA 2K thread or something.

I just use adjectives, unattractive(I try not to say ugly), attractive, cool, smashable, average, beautiful, cute, cool, damn....

The numbers thing is weird to me. Like you're grading a movie. It's easier to do a A, B, C, D, F type of deal.

Not saying Kelly doesn't look good but anyone that says Kelly looks better is either

I just can't see Kelly being better. Almost as bad as Stephen Jackson trying to force that Middleton > Greek the Freak narrative he was pushing the last 2 years.
I agree, they're both beautiful but there are agendas behind the Kelly choices.

kelly fine too

i just need to know how Beyoncé is a B-

as I said, I get if she’s not your cup of tea.. but you can acknowledge she fine and just not for you

im not a Beyoncé fan, but I realize old girl is talented as hell

and ain’t like Beyoncé got pics out there with her looking a lil rough not all glammed up like how Rihanna got (I’m not saying Rihanna ain’t fine, but the pics are out there)

:lol: My man, why are you so fixated on this single "issue?" IATT IATT

Kevin Samuels is dead. There is nobody here that can answer THAT question for you.

Nobody HERE would call Beyonce a B-.

im addressing the issue with folks on here, the ongoing discussion

i still haven’t watched any of the vids of kevin samuels rating women because I just assumed he was doing it to get clicks

as someone mentioned in here, if Beyoncé is an 8 according to dude what the hell does that make the women he’s talking to

Last edited:
IATT IATT

Based on the KS videos you HAVE watched other than tone/delivery, what were some of the issues you had with the advice he gave to these women?

The shtick is that high value men don’t need to know a girls resume because they bring everything to the table from a resources perspective. So a high value man has the privilege of getting to focus on looks first. That’s the only way you get to look at Beyoncé and JUST focus on her looks. Even with that said I think she’s a 10 but that’s just me I guess .

That was a big part of his show and where a to. Of the entertainment comes from. But most red pill ideologs aren’t in the category where they can boil women down to just looks. That’s the point I think gets looked over. Most olks that want to partner up with a woman and have a family NEED everything else a women brings to the relationship to build something that can sustain a family.

Unless you can find a woman that will move out to the middle of the Midwest where cost of living is nothing and she’ll fall in live for a $90k salary :lol:

Before Beyonce became the Beyonce we know today...some people said they preferred Kelly looks wise. That short period of time where a few folks said Solange looks better talk is more of an agenda play imo.

Regardless if it's not an agenda there's certainly a bias with all of these conversations. From both sides.

According to some NTers Rhianna is average...essentially saying sex appeal is what she has going for her.

But this is the same place where everyone drives BMWs, dates models and say they see better looking women in their neighborhood compared to chicks that get posted.

Before Beyonce became the Beyonce we know today...some people said they preferred Kelly looks wise.

Yea I've never heard that. (Not saying it didn't happen)

Kelly had some work done and her body has gotten better over the years.

So it seems even more far fetched for anybody to say that way back when.

(Not saying it didn't happen)

IATT IATT

Based on the KS videos you HAVE watched other than tone/delivery, what were some of the issues you had with the advice he gave to these women?

the only vids of his that I have fully watched are regarding fragrances

everything else is brief clips of stuff or the jokes about his conversations.. I’ll see the preview images and/or the vid descriptions when I’m on YouTube, but doesnt really interest me

if you legit looking for a dude, not sure how embarrassing yourself on the internet going help

So why are you so invested in this thread?

i made a post and then got questions from several people inclusive of yourself, so I responded

and ”so invested” is a stretch.. i been laying on my couch with my iPad watching basketball

It's generally not a good idea to speak on things or even ask questions about things without the full context.

The viral average at best conversation is the perfect example. I understand not watching those full 2 hour videos but if you can't be bothered to watch the 10 or 20 min clips then there's no point.

i made a post and then got questions from several people inclusive of yourself, so I responded

and ”so invested” is a stretch.. i been laying on my couch with my iPad watching basketball

Use whichever word you think is accurate.

Point is you didn't even listen to his material yet you have been one of the most active people in this thread.

That goes well beyond what you described.

But folks know what time you are on and folks know you don't give any damns about the topic forreal.

You are just here to sabotage.

But keep playing clueless about it.

I still want photos of Beyoncé without weave.

I remember I went to see a chic I use to talk too and she had the stocking cap and Celie from color purple plaits underneath…

Go on her IG page and all photos are of her with wigs or weave on.

Again, NONE of these ratings are accurate because most of these women aren’t natural in the face, when outdoors.

Let me see how you look WITHOUT weave, makeup or those terrible lashes that women love. Then let’s judge.

You can’t judge a woman based off her in makeup and weave.

Just as clarification……..when Kevin rated these women he’s rating them from a modeling industry standpoint. That’s why he mentions facial/bone structure and things like that.

I personally believe he always looked at the character of a female as well which is why some folks were shocked that he rated Saweetie a 6, thinking he was basing that strictly off of looks but if you add character into the equation than a 6 is right where she would be at.

Use whichever word you think is accurate.

Point is you didn't even listen to his material yet you have been one of the most active people in this thread.

That goes well beyond what you described.

But folks know what time you are on and folks know you don't give any damns about the topic forreal.

You are just here to sabotage.

But keep playing clueless about it.

sabotage what?

i gave my thoughts in my first post and when asked, I responded

im not going call dude a misogynist or anything else, cause I didn’t watch his vids with those women or about women

I enjoyed his content regarding fragrances because I wanted to get deeper into the niche market and with the pandemic wasn’t really able to travel to the states as much as i usually did.. his vids amongst a few others I watched looking for unique fragrances that could work in the warm weather where I am most of the time

I don’t see a problem with him playing to his audience but I want to give him that credit, that that was what he was doing

I’m just here to see what NTers were going have to say and it’s no skin off my back to respond when prompted

Rip to dude..

he had some entertaining moments, but was always surprised people took him seriously as if they were legit getting life lessons from dude

I just assumed most folks knew what it was with dude.. like the jerry springer show or the Maury show

figured he found a lane sort of like joe rogan or any of these Fox News folks who say shh because they know there is an audience for it and there is money to be made

So you see NO issue with making these claims after having ZERO content knowledge of his work other than the perfume videos?

You wouldn't call these baseless claims?

So you see NO issue with making these claims after having ZERO content knowledge of his work other than the perfume videos?

You wouldn't call these baseless claims?

what claims am I making?

ive only seen the clips of him rating those high profile women when it went viral.. or the discussions surrounding dude when they pop up on my timeline

I assume he had some level of success with that content considering he started doing more of it, I just had zero interest in it.. seeing the clips was enough for me

I don’t know the deeper meaning or context of him saying saweetie is a 6, only that it happened

I’m no fan of saweetie but I can use my eyes and see that she’s fine and been fine.. same with Meg the stallion

and I’m not saying they are the finest women to have walked this earth, but 6 seems rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom