Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Nah don't laugh it off, explain what you were trying to say man because there is no way you would say that in a sound proof room with no other person around.

Oh I thought you were joking :rofl:

Doing it in the sense of dressing well, having good fashion and a sense of style.

tumblr_nquo0h2IAK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

...and no I wasnt wearing my Chelsea boots that evening. :lol:

Sound proof room?

What did you think I meant? 👀

Threat perception is indeed a skill set that everyone should invest in.

Whole reason I asked how you seem to have avoided the experiences many of us have faced...and its a lot more to it than "who you attract".

I get it though - not really a thing someone can share easily.

Have you ever had a negative experience with a Black woman?

No from Black conservatives but yes from libs like my wife.

I've seen this clip before. This must have been before the platform he has now.

He wasn't rocking the suit and in that lively studio he currently works out of.

I have a difficult time with his commentary on alpha men. Especially when he started asking him about the size of his phallus.

He should've helped him and said not everyone can be a Notorious BIG or Rick Ross. Ugh.
The LGBTQ community got cats shook like Voldemort.
So do the Jews. Probably moreso.:nerd:

Doing it in the sense of dressing well, having good fashion and a sense of style.

tumblr_nquo0h2IAK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

...and no I wasnt wearing my Chelsea boots that evening. :lol:

Sound proof room?

What did you think I meant? 👀

Spreading conservative values which you did. You voted for Ron, George H, George W, Dole, and President Trump.

So you believe (on average) a gay male has more fashion sensible than a woman?

Please explain this line of reasoning.

I come in Peace

So you believe (on average) a gay male has more fashion sensible than a woman?

Please explain this line of reasoning.

I come in Peace

Most fashion designers are men, not sure if they are gay or not but I'm sure there are a lot of them in the fashion industry.

Like I said I know its a stereotype but I've always heard gay men have a very high sense of style.

I was asking due to the freedom gay people may or may not have in certain regions.

If you are in North Dakota, I am certain that the Gay Pride parade is gonna look much different from the one in NYC.

I'm from civilization if that matters but I wouldn't refrain from being friends with LGBT people if I lived in Alabama. If anything it would make me more aggressive about it because I know it pisses off backwards, cavemen bigots.

Big Bubba and Tyrone being angry is just an added bonus of being friends with LGBT folks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Literally just had this same conversation with the woman I've currently been dating the past 5 months or so last night. Her whole argument for making the man wait revolved around his "intentions" and making sure he's serious.

I literally told her my longest relationship we hooked up after the 1st date. If a mans intentions is just for casual sex making him wait isn't going to sway that mindset. I know exactly how serious I will take a woman within the 1st week of meeting her. If not sooner.

It will be 1 of 3 categories.

1- not interested

2- will hookup, but thats it

3- Will actually date.
It’s a losin battle for them but nobody will tell them that that strategy is useless and time wasting

There was a time that Gay men were considered some of the sharpest dressers around. Gaining a compliment from them was considered a cool thing to receive if you were indeed pulled together. However, ever since some of them began hitting the gym more and more, I have been noticing that many are not into any clothes at all.

Most fashion designers are men, not sure if they are gay or not but I'm sure there are a lot of them in the fashion industry.

Like I said I know its a stereotype but I've always heard gay men have a very high sense of style.

So you are assuming most Fashion Designers are gay males since you hold their opinions at a higher level than any other demo?

What if numbers were released that most fashion designers were straight males, would you change your tune then?

Would you then believe, "If a straight male compliments my outfit, I know I'm doing IT."

Legit question.

So you are assuming most Fashion Designers are gay males since you hold their opinions at a higher level than any other demo?

What if numbers were released that most fashion designers were straight males, would you change your tune then?

Would you then believe, "If a straight male compliments my outfit, I know I'm doing IT."

Legit question.

Wait - what?

It never thought nor expected to have a deep dive on the subject.

What's behind the questions? You a fashion designer?

There was a time that Gay men were considered some of the sharpest dressers around. Gaining a compliment from them was considered a cool thing to receive if you were indeed pulled together. However, ever since some of them began hitting the gym more and more, I have been noticing that many are not into any clothes at all.

I think the lines have been blurred a little many gay dudes have zero fashion sense. :lol:

Speaking of Mothers...hope you high value men have already gotten your gifts in line for this Sunday.
My mom passed but got my aunt a flower/strawberries/wine combo from 1-800 (she lives in NY, I live in Cali).

On the topic of gifts...would you guys do the Michael B Jordan and get a woman one of those enormous baskets of roses? They go for $300+ Especially when you start adding in the "gold" ones.

This thread has had deep dives on more trivial comments made. :lol:

Aight so for me its along the lines of...

A chef complimenting something I cooked.

A firearms instructor complimenting my shot grouping.

A mechanic complimenting the condition of my DIY auto maintenance.

Etc., etc.

Gay men are known for a high fashion sense so when a gay man compliments me it registers differently than other groups that aren't known as such if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom