Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unc be right on allllllllll levels.

If you in your late 20s, 30s and beyond. You’ve had plentyyyyyyy enough time to know who you like to date, your tolerance and characteristics. At some point, it’s you.

Ain’t no way you’re in your 30s and 40s and still can’t find a spouse/partner

Last edited:
These women want a man... but can’t even handle a MAN talking to them tough and with a strong tone.... if that’s the case, what kind of men have they been dating???

kevin keeps it blood raw.

I know a chic who’s 32. No kids, degree, works in finance, is an AKA and she claimed her and her sorority sisters have trouble finding men. I told her you need to look in the mirror and start evaluating yourself, not the men. Evidently it’s you.

Looks fade and women don’t realize that...

Last edited:
Kevin Samuels ain’t doing nothing that a politician, rapper, or confident athlete, or confident person doesn’t do.... BE OUTSPOKEN. But time and again, we notice that people can’t handle it. Social media is FULLLLLL of people like him but again, you got fake people who pick and choose.

Unc cool in my book

You havent gotten in on bitcoin yet with the thread always being on the first page?
Seriously, Look into it. It does not hurt to start.

You guys are 100% spot on.

Been buying cryptocurrencies since 2018 but need more.

Too muck LTC and not enough BTC / ETH.

ADA and LINK doing good too but I digress...

Meanwhile I have thousands of dollars worth of deadstock sneakers that I will never wear collecting dust in my closet.

First time I actually considered selling them and investing more seriously.

Some of them have gone up so much in value that wearing them now would cost me too much unrealized profit...and "breaking necks" aint exactly a benefit to me at this point in my life.

Sure I'll keep the ones that have a real sentimental value / are super rare but a whole closet full of dusty sneaker boxes is starting to feel silly the older I get.

Just applied for a part time job stocking groceries for another revenue stream.

Samuels is right - we as men need to maximize our potential and my potential can no longer fit into sneaker boxes LOL!!!

When I think of all the money I've spent in sneakers since 2018 and imagine if I'd have put that same money into crypto I get motivated to change.

You guys are 100% spot on.

Been buying cryptocurrencies since 2018 but need more.

Too muck LTC and not enough BTC / ETH.

ADA and LINK doing good too but I digress...

Meanwhile I have thousands of dollars worth of deadstock sneakers that I will never wear collecting dust in my closet.

First time I actually considered selling them and investing more seriously.

Some of them have gone up so much in value that wearing them now would cost me too much unrealized profit...and "breaking necks" aint exactly a benefit to me at this point in my life.

Sure I'll keep the ones that have a real sentimental value / are super rare but a whole closet full of dusty sneaker boxes is starting to feel silly the older I get.

Just applied for a part time job stocking groceries for another revenue stream.

Samuels is right - we as men need to maximize our potential and my potential can no longer fit into sneaker boxes LOL!!!

When I think of all the money I've spent in sneakers since 2018 and imagine if I'd have put that same money into crypto I get motivated to change.
Bruh inspired you that quick? Damn :lol:

Listening to his earlier videos kinda had a similar effect though. Made me realize that I wasn’t working enough. Been putting extra hours in and stacking money now.

1613517790234.png
people are reaching for something

Bruh inspired you that quick? Damn :lol:

Listening to his earlier videos kinda had a similar effect though. Made me realize that I wasn’t working enough. Been putting extra hours in and stacking money now.

:lol:

Been following Samuels since that hair cut video.

First he pissed me off - then I realized he was right.

Still not cutting my hair though.

:lol:

Been following Samuels since that hair cut video.

First he pissed me off - then I realized he was right.

Still not cutting my hair though.
He only mentioned cutting your hair if you go corporate. It’s unsettling to hear but there’s a point. Corporate is full of white men and more so than not you have to fit in with the look if that’s your goal. Every now and then we’d find a black man with clean locs or something but the image is consistent overall.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't even cut my beard anymore for interviews. I don't have any interest in conquering the corporate world anymore though. If it ever got to that point, no prob playing ball, a low cut don't make you a **** or change your soul.

Yeah, theres even a cut for it. A corporate cut, essentially a low cut taper/fade with a light lining. It's actually my preferred cut, but its not like I'm tap dancing out here or rocking that nonsense up there

Yeah, theres even a cut for it. A corporate cut, essentially a low cut taper/fade with a light lining. It's actually my preferred cut, but its not like I'm tap dancing out here or rocking that nonsense up there
Yeah if a black man standard *** wavy caeser or fade made you start doing questionable things that was already on your spirit.

Also I see why he moved on to women, the men were even bigger *****es and argued more. Funny psychological observation though how much more receptive and submissive the women were to the point where the audience grew vs arguing with hard headed dudes who haven't accomplished ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom