Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it is great that this discussion is even being had. It kind of proves as to how unqualified people step into forms of leadership, that they are not built to take.

There should not be one thing that you'd teach your son to be, that you would not want your daughter to know about either, and vice versa. You should want the same freedoms for your daughter, that you'd want for your son. You should not want your daughter to live in world where patriarchy rules, and then allow her to be unprepared for the bullcrap that unqualified men will spew in her direction.

Why would you want to raise your daughter to be a victim?

Why would you want to add to the dysfunction, by raising your son to be an entitled, misogynistic prick?

I think that it is great that this discussion is even being had. It kind of proves as to how unqualified people step into forms of leadership, that they are not built to take.

There should not be one thing that you'd teach your son to be, that you would not want your daughter to know about either, and vice versa. You should want the same freedoms for your daughter, that you'd want for your son. You should not want your daughter to live in world where patriarchy rules, and then allow her to be unprepared for the bullcrap that unqualified men will spew in her direction.

Why would you want to add to the dysfunction, by raising your son to be an entitled, misogynistic prick?

Exactly why I reject the false dichotomy of patriarchy vs matriarchy.

Both are equally horrible and don't exist in natural order.

Biodiversity is about survival and whoever is most capable should hold the position.

Humans are Animals and as such must evolve to survive.

That's why I chuckle a bit when people claim we are the most advanced.

I doubt very highly the Lions or Hyenas are debating about who should cook dinner.

If you're a better cook than your wife then you cook. Simple.

If your wife has a higher earning potential then she makes more and you stay home. Simple.

The Problem is the men / women calling into the show who want it all. Traditional gender roles while having no roles themselves.

Last edited:

Marriages don't last, why the hell wouldn't you raise you daughter and sons to be live independently of the opposite sex. :smh: It makes no sense.

We should teach our men and women both financial and domestic independence.

A woman who rejects you is not inherently the problem though. :lol:

Long term actually means you should probably be more discerning than usual when picking a partner. I know I had very high standards for marriage.

This isn't as much of a problem as dude is making it out to be, there are many professional women who have found partners. I think he is just making excuses for undesirable men and said men are just eating it up. >D
Kevin Samuels makes content for dudes that say "**** you *****, you ugly anyway." It ain't about telling the truth to some those weak chicks, it's that he goes out of his way to "put them in their place" by belittling and overall being wild disrespectful. There's no way he gets most of that **** off outside of behind a screen b/c someone would've smacked the **** outta him long ago :lol:

Biodiversity is about survival and whoever is most capable should hold the position.

Most capable of what exactly? Bringing in money? If that's the case, women who make more than men should "hold the position".

You are dismissing matriarchy and patriarchy as a "false dichotomy", but have you asked yourself why society expects us to take our father's last names or why lineages are usually passed down through males in the family? Clearly it isn't some "made up" dichotomy.

Most capable of what exactly? Bringing in money? If that's the case, women who make more than men should "hold the position".

You are dismissing matriarchy and patriarchy as a "false dichotomy", but have you asked yourself why society expects us to take our father's last names or why lineages are usually passed down through males in the family? Clearly it isn't some "made up" dichotomy.

You just want to argue huh? :lol:

You do realize last names are a PERSONAL choice right?

Out here talking about lineage like you the Earl of Arguments. :rofl:

The Duke of Disagreements :lol:

Kevin Samuels makes content for dudes that say "**** you *****, you ugly anyway." It ain't about telling the truth to some those weak chicks, it's that he goes out of his way to "put them in their place" by belittling and overall being wild disrespectful. There's no way he gets most of that **** off outside of behind a screen b/c someone would've smacked the **** outta him long ago :lol:

actual factuals :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You just want to argue huh? :lol:

You do realize last names are a PERSONAL choice right?

I literally had no choice in picking my last name, I was given my dad's last name by default at birth BECAUSE we live in a patriarchal society. I wanted to change my last name to my mom's family's because I feel closer to them, but it's so much work, my last name is already on all my documents, it's already tied to my career, licenses etc. Changing your last name is not as easy as people think. In fact my mother got remarried and ended up keeping my dad's last name for that very reason. :smh:

I wouldn't argue with you if you stopped making stupid statements like this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Humans are Animals and as such must evolve to survive.

That's why I chuckle a bit when people claim we are the most advanced.

I doubt very highly the Lions or Hyenas are debating about who should cook dinner.

If you're a better cook than your wife then you cook. Simple.

If your wife has a higher earning potential then she makes more and you stay home. Simple.

The Problem is the men / women calling into the show who want it all. Traditional gender roles while having no roles themselves.
I have to disagree with you, because matriarchy does exist in the natural order. If women are indeed free to be who they are, without oppression, then women would indeed naturally be in charge of who even gets to live on this plane of existence.

The whole deal with oppression of women is to control why, and then how much they are allowed to breed.

I use breed because mankind tends to look at women as second class citizens on this plane, and that is because this is the only place where man can get away with this bullcrap, but that is another discussion.

Women with the ability to choose who they are with, and who they wish to have children with and then why, would leave this planet with an entirely different outcome in regard to who is truly in charge.

Personally, I'd love to see that come back to fruition some day.

A free woman does not mean that man will be oppressed.

It is sort of like how white people feel. A potentially free Black people, has them frightened to death.

Last edited:
"I'm teaching my daughters to find her equal and that eliminates many men I see on this forum"

Like I said. My Bad. I don't know you and shouldn't have made that comment.

I don't even understand the comment. Someone's random mother left me? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly. **** is corny as hell, especially for a man who's 50 years old. Dude belittles people, mostly women, for clicks and views. There's nothing masculine about that.

There's zero reason as a man to get in your feelings about some woman's unrealistic standards. Recognize she's crazy and move on. Why would you waste time caring about her opinion or try to change it :lol:

Exactly. **** is corny as hell, especially for a man who's 50 years old. Dude belittles people, mostly women, for clicks and views. There's nothing masculine about that.

There's zero reason as a man to get in your feelings about some woman's unrealistic standards. Recognize she's crazy and move on. Why would you waste time caring about her opinion or try to change it :lol:
It is indeed corny. However, with the example that is set in society, his example of berating his guests is exactly what people perceive to be as masculine. I mean, look at who was just president of the united states, and then peep his continued following. His followers see him as the ultimate white male.

It truly is an example of the anti intellectualism that is leading patriarchy, one of ego instead of empathy and evolution.

maga, let's make america great again.

Why does a woman having standards have to be considered unrealistic or crazy? I know fat ugly broke dudes who try to holler at hot women and people just encourage them to "shoot their shot".

Why does a woman having standards have to be considered unrealistic or crazy? I know fat ugly broke dudes who try to holler at hot women and people just encourage them to "shoot their shot".
913E2856-E066-436C-A4EB-20634C093534.gif

A free woman does not mean that man will be oppressed.

It is sort of like how white people feel. A potentially free Black people, has them frightened to death.
Are we afraid of equality?

Also, women should have standards. The days of arranged marriages are gone. If my daughter doesn’t have standards...honestly I’ll be disappointed. I want the best outcome for her. Just like we want the best outcome for our Black sons.

I think the KS videos are funny/savage sometimes. But the online ideology especially in the light of Derek Jaxn controversy has me wary of listening to any of these people especially if they have no qualifications or peel behind the curtain.

Not sure if you're fully aware of Kevin Samuel’s catalog of content, but he criticizes men harsher than women that navigate this world with this sort of false perception.

Are we afraid of equality?

Also, women should have standards. The days of arranged marriages are gone. If my daughter doesn’t have standards...honestly I’ll be disappointed. I want the best outcome for her. Just like we want the best outcome for our Black sons.

I think the KS videos are funny/savage sometimes. But the online ideology especially in the light of Derek Jaxn controversy has me wary of listening to any of these people especially if they have no qualifications or peel behind the curtain.
Men are most definitely afraid of equality, just like white people are afraid of Black freedom. White people fear retribution. Men fear the same. A free woman says no, and there will be laws that support her decision. Right now the standards present for women, were created by men. That simply is not just in a supposed just society.

I have seen Kevin Samuels be savage toward men. So I wouldn’t say he’s not equal opportunity. It just appears his biggest base are women seeking relationship advice, some insecure men or men reveling in the fireworks.

And personally, I don’t have an issue with a woman’s right to choose.

I think the difference is that fat, ugly, broke dudes don't even have standards, they're just hollering at anybody that walks past them :lol:

There are some women whose standards are unrealistic given their circumstance. Like if she's 35, fat, and broke and her standards for men are "has to be 6'2, athletic, and make 150k a year", there's a good chance she's gonna end up alone :lol: However, do I care? Nope. Will I waste my time trying to convince her otherwise? Absolutely not. The problem is some insecure dudes will take that ONE woman's standards personally and act like it's MOST women.

But hell, I'd like a woman who looks like Taylor Rooks, has Maliah Michel's *** and gives that Hoover Windtunell 5000 suction action :lol: But, even if she exists, I know there's a pretty good chance she doesn't want my slightly above average self. It is what it is.

Not sure if you're fully aware of Kevin Samuel’s catalog of content, but he criticizes men harsher than women that navigate this world with this sort of false perception.

To my knowledge most of his criticisms of men are that they are simps which is par for the course for his whole misogynistic persona. Telling men they are simps is hardly a "criticism".

It is indeed corny. However, with the example that is set in society, his example of berating his guests is exactly what people perceive to be as masculine. I mean, look at who was just president of the united states, and then peep his continued following. His followers see him as the ultimate white male.

It truly is an example of the anti intellectualism that is leading patriarchy, one of ego instead of empathy and evolution.

maga, let's make america great again.

So much truth in this. Weak men live vicariously through this dude the way unexceptional insecure white men live vicariously through Trump.

I think the difference is that fat, ugly, broke dudes don't even have standards, they're just hollering at anybody that walks past them :lol:

There are some women whose standards are unrealistic given their circumstance. Like if she's 35, fat, and broke and her standards for men are "has to be 6'2, athletic, and make 150k a year", there's a good chance she's gonna end up alone :lol: However, do I care? Nope. Will I waste my time trying to convince her otherwise? Absolutely not. The problem is some insecure dudes will take that ONE woman's standards personally and act like it's MOST women.

But hell, I'd like a woman who looks like Taylor Rooks, has Maliah Michel's *** and gives that Hoover Windtunell 5000 suction action :lol: But, even if she exists, I know there's a pretty good chance she doesn't want my slightly above average self. It is what it is.

In my experience these women usually get a reality check eventually. There's no need to dwell on them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I don't think fat ugly women trying to holler at tall successful athletic dudes are what Kevin and his following of incels are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom