Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You conveniently left out highly educated, scientist, atheist, LGBT ally and police/military hater. Good try though.

And I don't associate wealth with conservatism. Those MAGA idiots who live in trailer parks ain't wealthy.

BUT THEY ARE HANDSOME

Bruh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed because back when I worked in DC / Union Station I was leaving work one evening.

Walked down the stairs onto the street when this dude rolled up on me with:

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm You shole is fine Mr. Chocolate"

"I wouldn't mind a piece of that!"

I looked around to see who he was talking to...

"Yeah You Mr. Chocolate!"

Messed my whole head up for a week.

Literally felt like I imagine women feel when cat called on the street by bums.

Wanted to fight right then and there - right in front of my job but I have this irrational fear of HIV /AIDS and always imagine punching a gay dude in the mouth, cutting my fist on his teeth, and showing up looking like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia. (I know - I know).

I was under the assumption that somehow I was giving "gay vibes" so the rest of the week I was EXTRA hard tough for no reason at all :rofl:

Just when I was about to have a "When keeping it real goes wrong" moment because a coworker asked me if I wanted a half smoke from the hot dog cart - I realized that I have ZERO control over what someone else sees when they look at me.

Like zero.

All I can do is be me - and let the world be the world.

The next time it happened was at a bar.

Him: "Hey - you sure are a handsome Brother"

Me: "Word? My girl thinks so too! Appreciate you Fam!"

I know its a stereotype and all but when a gay man compliments me I feel more like I'm doing it than if a woman does.

Maybe its a myth but I hear they have really high standards :lol:
"Mr. Chocolate" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No one, man. No one at all :lol:
Not wearing a mask. Rocking a suit with some suede Chelsea’s.

That girl a whole clown. Why wouldn’t you wear casual attire?

But question is what are ya rocking to a basketball game, especially if you have great seats.

That Lindsey Adler tweet is so dumb. An April/May baseball game is 100% one of the date spots that you should be to rock shorts (and even a tee) without judgement
She covers baseball for a living, it's absolutely baffling that she'd have such a stupid opinion on what to wear to a game but clearly she wanted her viral "Dunk on straight men" tweet. Well she got it.

They ARE HANDSOME AND HIGH VALUE
Not only are they handsome and high value, Kevin Samuels represents the de evolution of the completely evolved conservative male! Karen's rejoice! No need for a man to wear all of that perfume! Who needs to shave in order to talk down to Black women?! NOBODY DOES! JUST DO IT!

Not only are they handsome and high value, Kevin Samuels represents the de evolution of the completely evolved conservative male! Karen's rejoice! No need for a man to wear all of that perfume! Who needs to shave in order to talk down to Black women?! NOBODY DOES! JUST DO IT!

NOW WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING

NOW WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING
Here's a Black man that both Samuels AND Shahrazad Ali can get behind!
1620089976295.png

Was listening to a random KS video and he was like, women love liars. I was like yoooooo. This is so true. My girl be wanting me to lie to her alll thee time...she’ll ask me somthing, I respond then she get tight and b like why couldn’t jus say this or that. Sooo you want me to lie?? SMH...

When I know my wife ain't ready for the truth of how I feel about something I just deflect or run away :rofl:

Tumbout wanna know how you feel, what's on your mind? Yea.....I rather not.

Last edited:
y'all mfs are fully out of pocket ITT, I love it.

not gonna say gay people's compliments weigh more, that's a personal choice, but there is a certain delight in being named a species-consensus "very attractive human."

Women won't admit it but they like men who have a lot of options. They want a man everyone else wants too it's an ego stroke.

I've never heard this put this way but the data backs it up.

"Mr. Chocolate" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kept it respectful with the "Mr." while basically waving his **** in homie's direction...them and older women are the worst with that, they know they're likely not scoring so they just storm the paint like Johnny Knoxville trying to dunk on Shaq.

Homo sapiens sapiens Is a weird *** animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom