Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620144298120.png

He was getting maybe 100k-120 views when he was telling men to step up, lose weight, get your bread up, do this and do that and it was no outrage because that's normal in society. Men are used to having to compete for women in some way but then when he started telling women the same **** he getting 500k-800 views and people wanna cancel and expose him. :lol:

He was getting maybe 100k-120 views when he was telling men to step up, lose weight, get your bread up, do this and do that and it was no outrage because that's normal in society. Men are used to having to compete for women in some way but then when he started telling women the same **** he getting 500k-800 views and people wanna cancel and expose him. :lol:

I agree but why do you think that is? Personally I think it's because women and the LGBTQ community are the individuals who have the greatest influence and and biggest voice on social media.

I agree but why do you think that is? Personally I think it's because women and the LGBTQ community are the individuals who have the greatest influence and and biggest voice on social media.

Definitely. It's also the shock value of it. Telling men to get your game right is the norm, telling women that is looked at as "how dare you!!".

Last edited:
They only have a voice if you care. If you ever checked facebook, "cancel culture" doesn't really exist there. They be wylin.

I think that's the thing automatically lost in his message (and you can go back to that twitter video post putting down the male caller), you don't "automatically" qualify to get chose.

In the video with the dude, he clearly said the dude has a warped entitled attitude thinking he should pull dimes while earning a low income, has a short height, doesn't have attractive physical features like facial or preferable body type, etc. I think because women are pursued...and sometimes as men, we just chase anything, it automatically creates an attitude that prince charming is going to swoop in and save them.

But he's not. Prince Charming is going to pursue someone attractive, possible social status that enables greater wealth, etc.

I just don't think he appealed to men...because he wasn't posting videos like his apprentice Hafeez who posts self-help and advice videos. Like get in shape. Practice a healthy diet. Etc. That's why the Ying/Yang (Samuels/Jaxn) only appeals to clueless people.

Agreed, never thought of it like that. Anecdotal of course, but now that you mention it most of my friends that say Twitter is their favorite app are women.

BRUH!!!

Going through this right now.

Haven't spoken to my girl since Saturday morning.

She made some choices, tried to hold me accountable for them, and I wasn't going.

Had to get off the phone with her before I said something I couldn't take back.

We OK Corral status now. Stand off at high noon for the last 3 days.

Thought back and realized that even my own Mother cant ever apologize.

My Mom could claim I did something, find out I'm innocent, and still bring up the fact that "I brought you into this World" to deflect from simply saying "My Bad".

What is that?

Yup. Peep Nick Cannon last year.

If I was him, I would have waved the religion card. I follow the BHI religion, this is what I believe. I'm being discriminated against. Which would've opened up another can of worms.
They don't care about that when it comes to the black man. Look at what they are doing to Farrakhan. Hell, we have some black folks who would help in their persecution. You see that taking place in here day in and day out.

BRUH!!!

She made some choices, tried to hold me accountable for them, and I wasn't going.

My Mom could claim I did something, find out I'm innocent, and still bring up the fact that "I brought you into this World" to deflect from simply saying "My Bad".

What is that?

Yea, rarely do I ever get an apology. You got to call them out on it so they are aware of it because most don't even know that they don't apologize.

It is what it is man.

BRUH!!!

What is that?
That's that ego I was talking bout. And it's a running joke that men are just supposed to accept it. Hell nah :lol:

Then turn around, and offer sex.

What kind of mental state does a woman have to prefer a penis go in their mouth over an apology coming out of it.

How does that even make sense?

"Giiiiiiirl I gave him sloppy toppy for 15 minutes and let him smash but an apology? Naaaaaah Girl. Who does he think he is?"

"Apologize? - Better pull those pants down & get in this bed. Who you think I am? Talmbout apologies. Shiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!"

Wow! :smh:
Rather go to the end of the world rather than admit they are wrong.

They don't care about that when it comes to the black man. Look at what they are doing to Farrakhan. Hell, we have some black folks who would help in their persecution. You see that taking place in here day in and day out.
So KS is right?
She was in timeout :lol:

That is crazy. Hopefully, her and her costar can get along on Mando. Why even fire her in the first place? Why not just give her a stern warning?

Can't believe the Jew World Order allowing this in light of her radical comments (which was a poor attempt to discuss freedom of speech).

Also, my last girl would never apologize. SMH. But lord knows, she'd never give me the same latitude.

I'm a need data. Because Jim Bob n em think negroes and jews are taking over all media in general. Which is just as baseless. Whenever someone sees something they find unsavory in the media they exaggerate how prevalent it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom