Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I spent one year in Texas, away from my wife and daughter, in order to help my baby girl with her rehab and last year in school. I did not need to worry about expenses in Texas nor at home here in NYC. I can’t imagine what it might be like to live with such an advantage like that all day, everyday of life. It must be amazing, simply to think about how one is going to spend money, without fear of losing it.
Word. It's crazy when you have an experience like that for a brief time only to realize someones everyday is like that.

Picture me rollin :pimp:

22C043B9-4AB3-4264-9479-0020FA99E361.jpeg

This Mfer wasn’t lying. Sprayed some of that suavage yesterday for cinco de Mayo, shorty couldn’t get up off of me :smokin

That Prada real subtle. Kevin Samuels the salesman/product guy >>>>> him doing what he does.

Definitely gonna be my next purchase. Just copped a bottle of that Versace Eau Fraiche
200 (1).gif

Sir please visit the cologne thread and try not to smell like everyone.

Lmao! Bet. I got a few joints over the years. It was just hilarious to me that I was heading to the mall to cop some suavage on some random ****, and the exact same time this video was posted. And I enjoyed Kev’s commentary on it. ***** funny as **** :lol:

Who is the head of the catholic church, and what do they call him? Holy Father. That is the Pope correct? Those hospitals follow his lead. The laws for which govern this land? Men decided what women should want, and then what they could legally do with their own bodies.

Imagine going to Burger King, demanding pizza, and claiming Burger King is oppressing you for not serving pizza.

All while ignoring the pizza place around the corner.

Anyway, I digress.

Good talk though.

I thought that this was relevant to this thread, as it speaks to how to be honest with women. I agree with Shannon here, because being upfront with women, allows NO confusion.

Women on social media do not matter.

I wish the people would understand that. :lol:

Don't matter? What do you mean?

Social conditioning is the sociological process of training individuals in a society to respond in a manner generally approved by the society in general and peer groups within society. The concept is stronger than that of socialization, which is the process of inheriting norms, customs and ideologies.

Don't matter? What do you mean?

Social conditioning is the sociological process of training individuals in a society to respond in a manner generally approved by the society in general and peer groups within society. The concept is stronger than that of socialization, which is the process of inheriting norms, customs and ideologies.
What happens to those people when you turn off your device?

What happens to those people when you turn off your device?

What percentage people in 2021 are turning off their devices?

Especially during a pandemic?

I wouldn't be so quick to diminish the power of social media / social conditioning to the point of "not mattering".

I mean here we are on NikeTalk (some of us for over a decade).

Some might consider this social media with the "Likes" and such.

A lot of people are suffering from a world view totally derived from social media so I agree with you that more people should log off and live life - but the likelihood of that happening is shrinking more and more as time goes on.

Ever try to take a phone away from a kid / teenager?

9456ac4345e24d57885c1f8faf8d88b1_w200.gif

Those of us who didn't grow up with phones / social media have no idea.

These new models are screen addicted something serious!

So getting back to Shannon, is he going to live the life of a monk? With his diet, studying, training and other activities, it doesn't leave much room for a real relationship.

So if he's being honest (like he said), but a woman says she accepts it and wants to be a part of his life then who is the fool in entertaining it?

Social Media is an echo chamber. I appreciate it's ability to shed light on police brutality. But there is definitely a toxic aspect to it. I've already commented on how it's creating a warped beauty standard for women. And it's starting to bleed into the manosphere (Drake's fake six pack).

I wouldn't be so quick to diminish the power of social media / social conditioning to the point of "not mattering".

A lot of people are suffering from a world view totally derived from social media so I agree with you that more people should log off and live life - but the likelihood of that happening is shrinking more and more as time goes on.

People like Shannon and myself did not grow up with social media.

Irrelevant chitter chatter that goes on after I turn off my device, really and truly does not exist.

I can see how people are indeed addicted to such. I remember how people were addicted to Phone line chats like 1 800 bonesex.

The pandemic most definitely became bearable due to social media, especially for people who do not have mates or family.

But in regard to opinion of other people? I'll be damned if any of their opinions about anything regarding someone else's life, actually matters.

So getting back to Shannon, is he going to live the life of a monk? With his diet, studying, training and other activities, it doesn't leave much room for a real relationship.

So if he's being honest (like he said), but a woman says she accepts it and wants to be a part of his life then who is the fool in entertaining it?

Social Media is an echo chamber. I appreciate it's ability to shed light on police brutality. But there is definitely a toxic aspect to it. I've already commented on how it's creating a warped beauty standard for women. And it's starting to bleed into the manosphere (Drake's fake six pack).
Shannon does have kids, and he is retired. Athlete's like him who adopt the Derek Jeter method, really do not need to worry about real relationships, or whatever that means. :lol:

People like Shannon and myself did not grow up with social media.

Irrelevant chitter chatter that goes on after I turn off my device, really and truly does not exist.

I can see how people are indeed addicted to such. I remember how people were addicted to Phone line chats like 1 800 bonesex.

The pandemic most definitely became bearable due to social media, especially for people who do not have mates or family.

But in regard to opinion of other people? I'll be damned if any of their opinions about anything regarding someone else's life, actually matters.

Bonesex :lol:

Women on social media would just call him gay.

Them same women who single, ans dating DL dudes? Dudes with purses and pink hair? The same dudes who toot they legs up, and let them same women give them a rim job?

Shannon is perfectly fine.

Shannon comes from a generation of REAL men. Working class men. Why TF would he be concerned about women who have 100k followers, but sleep on air mattresses??? :lol: :lol:

.... which pretty much means these men and women are ADDICTED to their phones so, they ain’t f***** nothing anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: straight Virgin, hermit lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom