KFC Thread - Hot & Spicy Wings !

EEs-ywoXkAAIdOA.jpg

Via twitter

How they keep the donut hot without melting the glaze? They're not making it fresh on the spot.

Just get Popeyes chicken tenders and donut from mom and pop instead.
once they slap the chicken in the middle, I'm sure it heats it up a bit

I remember Yum Brands was testing out SuperChix as a Chick Fil-A competitor, but it did nothing with it. Think they sold off the brand too.

I swear Yum Brands runs KFC like Donald Sterling ran the Clippers. They know mediocrity can still turn a profit so why bother even try to make things better.

Yeah Krispy Kreme been trash for a while now. And they're dumb small now

Last edited:
I know that KFC's in the Caribbean use a specific kind of chicken to keep quality standards but it not only the meat itself.

US KFC got way more grease and a weaker flavor. Caribbean KFC also serve good french fries instead of dem struggle wedges, and the corn on the cob be hittin. Yet most island don't even grow corn commercially.

But you right, the way animals are treated at farms is often disgusting.

My boy is from Trinidad. He said there is this kfc there that is fire, I guess it’s two floors and 24 hours and packed af at all times of day. Especially after the club.

Reminds me I got a box of Krispy Kreme downstairs

Interested to what you guys think

I moved to the States two years ago and have heard a lot of my American co-workers blaming restaurants and fast food chains for providing these obese options. My perspective was always that I prefer to have the option of eating like a fat slob, rather than only having healthy options. If I want to binge out daily it should be my freedom to do so, but many don't agree.
Everyone knows too much alcohol is bad for you, but nobody is trying to blame alcohol companies for providing an option for alcoholics.

Do restaurants have a responsibility for the obesity epidemic?

I'm not that big on glazed donuts or KFC

but for cultural purposes I might go to KFC and try it for you guys

Back
Top Bottom