KFC's Double Down Sandwich: For Those Who Don't Cherish Their Hearts

The countdown!!!
laugh.gif

SHOCKING! How could the company that came up with this light delicacy come up with that thing?

kfc_bowl590x346.bmp

"A failure pile in a sadness bowl......America has spoken - pile my food in a ++$!$#! bowl" -Patton Oswalt

That Doublicious sandwich is delicious though. They've had it here for a couple of months during testing and let me say, it's good! Get the grilled one ...

homer_drool.jpg

PSers, make it happen.

I do wanna check out that Food, Inc.  My supervisor also said it is interesting.

People act surprised with the nutritional information OP, but it's not that far off a lot of fast food choices.

Big Mac 540 calories, 29 total fat, 1004 mg of sodium
That new Angus Bacon and Cheeseburger from McDonalds - 790 calories, 39 grams of total fat, and 2000 mg of sodium
Nearly all of their chicken sandwiches are around the same nutritional area as the KFC sandwich.

And that's just a few items at one place. Most people ignore the nutritional facts until some obscure sandwich pops up that uses chicken patties as buns, but it's usually all bad.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

black people would be all over this
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Im black and I dont eat this s##t! Is it because its fried chicken? you are very ignorant for your post! REAL TALK!
fnhk41.jpg

I might pass on this joint, I ate a chipotle chicken sandwhich today from charlies then hit the ball court and it felt like I was about to have a heart attack
smh.gif
No more bacon for sooperhooper.

Had it last night

I went to my local KFC forgetting this bad boy released. When I entered I saw the adds for the Double Down and I almost jumped up and down from excitement.

Walked to the register where I was greeted by a fine chubby piece of pie. With a deep voice I said " a DOUBLE DOWN! please"

she looked at me with a look that insinuated "Can you handle it", I handed her the cash and waited. They didnt have any ready at the time so I had to wait 10 minutes. I patiently waited wondering if I could survive after eating this.

My order was called and I scooped it up, and drove home. On my way home I saw that the bag was almost transparent from the grees coming out the Double down or the potato wedges..... I had some good stuff.

I get home and pop open the box containing the DD.... It was just as I had dreamed, it was hot and steamy, it was the American dream captured in a KFC box. The Double Down was shining from all the grease and seemed to be floating in it's own greasy juices. The cheese was melted and the bacon was crispy.

I took a bite and it was everything I expected and more. The chicken was good and the bacon on melted cheese was delicious. I finished it and soon was in a coma like state, I became sleepy and I had a werid tingling feeling on my fingers........ I felt the fat rushing through my veins.

Falling asleep was an easy task, the double down took me down so quick... guess thats why they call it the Double Down

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Had it last night

I went to my local KFC forgetting this bad boy released. When I entered I saw the adds for the Double Down and I almost jumped up and down from excitement.

Walked to the register where I was greeted by a fine chubby piece of pie. With a deep voice I said " a DOUBLE DOWN! please"

she looked at me with a look that insinuated "Can you handle it", I handed her the cash and waited. They didnt have any ready at the time so I had to wait 10 minutes. I patiently waited wondering if I could survive after eating this.

My order was called and I scooped it up, and drove home. On my way home I saw that the bag was almost transparent from the grees coming out the Double down or the potato wedges..... I had some good stuff.

I get home and pop open the box containing the DD.... It was just as I had dreamed, it was hot and steamy, it was the American dream captured in a KFC box. The Double Down was shining from all the grease and seemed to be floating in it's own greasy juices. The cheese was melted and the bacon was crispy.

I took a bite and it was everything I expected and more. The chicken was good and the bacon on melted cheese was delicious. I finished it and soon was in a coma like state, I became sleepy and I had a werid tingling feeling on my fingers........ I felt the fat rushing through my veins.

Falling asleep was an easy task, the double down took me down so quick... guess thats why they call it the Double Down
That's what she said...
ohwell.gif

So I tried it today

119w9dj.jpg

Put some hot sauce and ketchup on it and I must say KFC is buggin. More like Double Death. Joint was too hot to hold at first. Mad greasy, dripping oil from top to bottom and bottom to top defying gravity and @*@%. Now don't get me wrong it tasted good, sauce was 
pimp.gif
and the pepper jack cheese or w/e it was but this is something for when you're actually hungry, this aint your run of the mill combo at KFC
245zk3l.gif

I probably won't try it again tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom