KG don't give a !#%%

Originally Posted by Wade187

Son averaged 24 ppg at one point in his career. Averaged over 20 for decade I believe. Like I said, you don't know what your talking about. Never known for his scoring? He carried the wolves on both sides, and even back then he wanted no parts in clutch situations. Like I said, just stop bruh

Yea he averaged those points but he was not known for his scoring. When you think of KG you thought of his versatility, not his scoring. Dwight is averaging 20 right now as well, at not point has anyone known him as being a scorer. There is a difference between SCORING and scoring. KG scored because he had to, not because he imposed his will to. 
So NO, KG was never known for his scoring. Yea he carried the Wolves on both sides but a lot of that was because of his passing as well. He was not a dominant scorer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am simply saying KG is not a reliable scorer. Nothing more nothing less.

And yes, he is only intense on one end of the court and that is the defensive end. Offensively, yes he vanished in the 4th. Which is why they brought in Sam since he had the "balls" to finish things off. That wasn't KG.

So was Dennis Rodman. So was Ben Wallace. They are people I would consider tough, so why can't KG get that same recognition?
Dennis Rodman, and Ben Wallace would both jam on you in the clutch if giving the chance. Now them you can say weren't offensively gifted, and they were undersized. Them dudes were ALL heart, and ALL toughness. Dudes couldn't do what KG can do now in their prime, like I said, just stop it. 

Son averaged 24 ppg at one point in his career. Averaged over 20 for decade I believe. Like I said, you don't know what your talking about. Never known for his scoring? He carried the wolves on both sides, and even back then he wanted no parts in clutch situations. Like I said, just stop bruh
Yea he averaged those points but he was not known for his scoring. When you think of KG you thought of his versatility, not his scoring. Dwight is averaging 20 right now as well, at not point has anyone known him as being a scorer. There is a difference between SCORING and scoring. KG scored because he had to, not because he imposed his will to. 
So NO, KG was never known for his scoring. Yea he carried the Wolves on both sides but a lot of that was because of his passing as well. He was not a dominant scorer.

roll.gif
He went from being incapable, to not being a "SCORER". I have a lack of words to how weak your argument sounds. So you know he's averaging 24.? and wouldn't bet on him droppin 25. Dwight is not known for being a dominant scorer? Hes probably the most dominant in the paint. KG was dominant anywhere on the floor. Just stop dude

I am simply saying KG is not a reliable scorer. Nothing more nothing less.

And yes, he is only intense on one end of the court and that is the defensive end. Offensively, yes he vanished in the 4th. Which is why they brought in Sam since he had the "balls" to finish things off. That wasn't KG.

So was Dennis Rodman. So was Ben Wallace. They are people I would consider tough, so why can't KG get that same recognition?
Dennis Rodman, and Ben Wallace would both jam on you in the clutch if giving the chance. Now them you can say weren't offensively gifted, and they were undersized. Them dudes were ALL heart, and ALL toughness. Dudes couldn't do what KG can do now in their prime, like I said, just stop it. 
And who wouldn't? 

Hate 'em if you want... but if we're talking about who I'd want on my team if we were playing for MY LIFE, I'd take 2003-2004 KG up there with Michael Jordan as 2 of my 5.

He's just like Ray Lewis. That was a perfect example.

KG was not known as a scorer. I never called him incapable. I said he lacked the scorer's mentality. I already cleared that up.

As I said before, a scouting report on KG would speak of how great of an all around talent he is. It wouldn't even mention his scoring ability. Why? Because it is the weak part of his game. He scored points because of how many plays were called for him. He isn't going to make anything happen on the offensive end.

But we are away from the main point.

What is a tough player to you and what doesn't KG have that makes you so hell bent on calling him a fake tough guy?

[QUOTE name="AirForce1King"]
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

[QUOTE name="ColdCity"]
Originally Posted by ColdCity

[QUOTE name="trunks206"]
Originally Posted by trunks206

[QUOTE name="ColdCity"]
Originally Posted by ColdCity

lan

Yes!!!!! That's the one!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Too funny!

Hey who did you know my name was Ian??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[/QUOTE]

LAN

as in lame !@* .........
[/QUOTE]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/QUOTE]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/quote]

Last edited:
:lol: at KG lacking offensive skill. When he was in Minny his back down shimmy mid range fade was unstoppable.

SON i played that video like 50x just to see every one's expression... From Rondo, to Allen, to Lue, to the Assistant next to him, to the guy who handed him the water getting soaked, each reaction has me :rofl:

I never got tired of it last year

SON i played that video like 50x just to see every one's expression... From Rondo, to Allen, to Lue, to the Assistant next to him, to the guy who handed him the water getting soaked, each reaction has me :rofl:

I never got tired of it last year

The two ladies sitting behind the bench had me laughing as well, not to mention the dude in the vest....

Who are those two ladies? I always see that lady with the longer hair. She reminds me of this popular attorney in Pittsburgh but I know it isn't her

Back
Top Bottom