Kick it spots!

Hahaha. This summit is going to be cracking. Playing halo 2, xbox 360, and hey, I have an idea, lets make HALO HALO!!! It might be to cold for that though.... o well. SUMMIT AT JARED'S HOUSE!!!!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Aye,

we all showed up @ around 1pm in front of jareds hous. it was all of us southend nters, me, dunks206, shoenewbs206, yoko206, andy206, bee_some, winer206, chucknorris206, supremedunks. we waited for other nters but apparently dunks206 didnt send out the directons to all the pnw nter's. oh well, for the first 2 hours we played 360, then we had a socker bopper tourny which I WON.

Hahahaha. Man the summit was hella filthy. I beasted on everybody in halo 2. Next week again? Hahaahah

And for those who wanted to go, just PM me if you want the directions.... nobody PMed me, so I didn't give out any directions. But man, hella fun.
MEMBER #1​

here is a little sample from the socker bopper matches.

this one is dunks206(ian) vs ridiculous hops(jared)

match started @ 5pm and it got too dark outside. the vid is only worth watching from rounds 1-3, and the credits. 4-5 is too dark to see anything.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qteMFBVeCsM*

man i was waiting for sum1 to post the directions lol....but yea im down to go if u have another one, man...i really wanted to school people in Halo too...but yea someone PM me or post info!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

seriously though that summit was fun but stupid seattle206 left his kfc garbage and didnt even throw it away. Your not welcome in my house again
MEMBER #2​

Back
Top Bottom