Kick-!@%

I am excited to see this movie. Ive been waiting for awhile so I hope it is worth it. I'm sure it is

This movie is claimed to be "one of the greatest superhero movies ever made," hopefully it can live up to the hype.

yea NT is heavy sleeping on this movie, i bet once people start seeing it there will be a huge thread

Looks fun, can't wait.
pimp.gif

Hope this movie is great. the comic is absurdly amazing and... and fowl. Enought potty language to fill some construction site port-a-potty. Hopefully it will be faithfull to the source because there is some serious gross-out moments.
If it does well it will bring attention to other properties that might be good in theatres.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

have you read the comic?

loved it. wish the last issue would come out
I started reading it today. I'm loving it. Had me 
laugh.gif
. I wish the movie would be as bloody as the comic.

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

Hit girl can get it
pimp.gif

You bump this thread to beast on a 13 year old?

1sbi3s.jpg

Spoiler [+]
296g6o.jpg

i saw it today

and tell u the truth i was expecting a pretty boring movie

it turned out to be a very entertaining, kind of funny but it was fun to watch more than anything else
it definitely isnt a comedy, but then again it has it's humor

i enjoyed it alot, and that little girl is the MVP of the movie

Just came back from it and my review.
(may be spoilers)

It had it's moments where it was humorous then it became a little draggy in the middle and after it was full of action. If you are expecting a comedy this definitely isn't the movie to see. Hot Tub would be a better choice if that is what you are looking for. If anything i would consider this a movie a summer movie. One of those movies that will end up being a movie you say "oh yeah I remember that movie," but only if someone brings it up. Hit Girl was what made this movie any interesting because of the fight scenes. I found it funny how Cage tried to make his voice sound like a computer. It seemed like he was making fun of how Christian Bale always has this weird voice in all his movies. A lot of unexpected scenes as well made this exciting rather then dull, but during the middle it got really draggy with to much talking. All in all i would say 76% out of 100%. If you have 11 bucks to spend (thats how much it is where i am) then go ahead, but honestly i'd just try to find it on the internet or wait till it comes out on BD.

Back
Top Bottom