KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Thanx goes out to all those who have continued to watch...and support the program. Episode 4 was really fun to make. Big props goes out to my boy My T...aka Boney Starks for stopping thru and blessing the show with his swag and humor!

As usual...keep all comments and suggestions coming!!! Trust me...they are appreciated.

And stay tuned for Episode 5...It's coming REAL SOOOON!

And DK...we haven't forgotten you!!! Holla!!!!
Episode 4!!! Ya' Heard Me...Episode 4!!! www.myspace.com/kickinitinthecity
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

:lol:
laugh.gif
R.I.P Richard Dowell

Glad ya'll enjoyed the show :smile:
smile.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Dope as always

BTW, how do I find your eps on JumpCut? Its making no sense to me
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

JUST SAW IT, best one so far, especially cause of the arguements. i'm from MD too but as you know P.G county is basically DC...best part was "I'm from silver spring and i love gogo, i hate House music"...i was rolling on the floor when i heard that!!....keep em coming!!

good looks for the shoutout, but its not K-rider, its pronounced, (cry-der) *its my last name, but its all good, good looks tho
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Quote:
good looks for the shoutout, but its not K-rider, its pronounced, (cry-der) *its my last name, but its all good, good looks tho
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
best part was "I'm from silver spring and i love gogo, i hate House music"...
laugh.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.

The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.

All 3 were snguly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

whats going on mr shuman.funny segment guys.thought you sold your colette already

Quote:
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.

The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.

All 3 were snguly wrapped in a Northface Jacket
LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Marion Barry wore Nike Boots when he got caught at the Vista Hotel.

That's why he couldn't run.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Nike boots came from DC...
Funny episode as always...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5